Anybody signed up with Tymebank?

Swa

Honorary Master
No you signup on the actual Tyme Bank Kiosk. There is 3 options. Left is send money middle is Tyme Bank banking and right is Rain Mobile simcard. I will go tomorrow after work or maybe the weekend and play with the Rain option on the Kiosk to see how it works. Pick up a per gig sim since I already have a unlimited sim so just to check how it works and then set it to R0 spend limit essentially disabling it until I might need to use it later.
Yeah that is the part I'm wondering about. A kiosk to give both Tyme cards and simcards. I don't know how that would work. The kiosk also can't take payments from what I know and only issue cards. Unless I'm missing something here.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Yeah that is the part I'm wondering about. A kiosk to give both Tyme cards and simcards. I don't know how that would work. The kiosk also can't take payments from what I know and only issue cards. Unless I'm missing something here.
The Kiosk that had these pages which I took a photo off had 2 card dispensing slots so I would imagine the other one is for the Rain simcards. I will test it out and see how it works. :)

Swa

Honorary Master
The Kiosk that had these pages which I took a photo off had 2 card dispensing slots so I would imagine the other one is for the Rain simcards. I will test it out and see how it works. :)
Now that is strange. The kiosks from what I know only have one slot. Will take a pretty penny to change them all again now.

cavedog

Honorary Master
No monthly points yet so safe to say it's missing.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MirageF1

Expert Member
Where do you check your Tyme monthly points?
I see nothing on Tymebank app/website , only under my SmartShopper profile.

cavedog

Honorary Master
You would have to check your smartshopper point balance on the pnp app. You should see it increase around the first of the month then you know the tymebank points has been paid in.

electrix

You guys should me getting a monthly statement for the loyalty points earn.

How do you know you getting the correct earn?

braniac

You would have to check your smartshopper point balance on the pnp app. You should see it increase around the first of the month then you know the tymebank points has been paid in.
I haven't been with Tyme long enough. But my Tyme base points reflects on the smart shopper app daily. And apparently the Tyme bonus points will be added once a month.

MirageF1

Expert Member
I haven't been with Tyme long enough. But my Tyme base points reflects on the smart shopper app daily. And apparently the Tyme bonus points will be added once a month.
Yip I only see base points for Tyme on PNP app.
All very confusing, Christ who designed this mess... overcomplicated kak.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Yip I only see base points for Tyme on PNP app.
All very confusing, Christ who designed this mess... overcomplicated kak.
At least if it worked we could have said yeah it's bad but it works but the whole system is fu****....

Antelope

Used the feature to change the linked cellphone number via the kiosk.
Simple procedure, required thumb print and OTP verification for the new number.

Antelope

@TymeBank @TymeGuy

Just curious to know whats your policy regarding how much personal info on the kiosks are acceptable to be exposed to your ambassadors. I would think that the details on a person's account are ideally not supposed to be exposed to people that do not need access to it.

Ive had a few experiences at different stores (the last being yesterday) where the ambassador watched all that was done on the kiosk, from login till logging out (no help was requested from her).

Aharon

Executive Member
Lucky you. With the mess that my account is in with the Smartshopper points and linking looks like I probably lost R150 worth of points or so yet @TymeGuy and @TymeBank said we won't lose any points.... :rolleyes:
Indeed I'm definitely down 3 months of 70-100 rands of points per month. Need to check if it linked per @TymeGuy post, which I missing.

cr@zydude

Executive Member
Well 3 months of no points now. And no pm reply in a week
And hear I thought that only my private messages were being ignored by Tyme.

I guess that I should ignore their sms campaign to use to my card and go back to just earning interest from them.

@Zaeem

If you guys still have your blue cards then just keep that for existing points and May's points. Cash that out and then use the new allocated number. My wife did this and just ignored the linking issue now.