Anybody signed up with Tymebank?

TymeBank

@TymeGuy ,@TymeBank , anyone else not showing the normal capitalized interest for the month? Normally it says interest earned at the start of every month but I see for August it does not ( only has the running interest ). It has been done as the total is showing Capital + interest + accrued if I work it out manually, its just not a line item on the online statement of the goal save.
Hey guys, we are aware of this issue. Basically, there is an issue with the displaying of the interest capitalised as well as showing the interest percentage for the last few months, and the technical team are working on a fix.

Your interest is not affected by this as it is a display issue, you are still earning. It should be fixed soon!

werfie

Expert Member
Hey guys, we are aware of this issue. Basically, there is an issue with the displaying of the interest capitalised as well as showing the interest percentage for the last few months, and the technical team are working on a fix.

Your interest is not affected by this as it is a display issue, you are still earning. It should be fixed soon!
Thanks, I also got my statement showing 0 interest on all Goal Saves, but it's ok in the app.

Keep up the great work team and keep communication channels open.

I simply love your product.

TymeBank

@TymeBank ,@TymeGuy , are we able to open accounts for our kids? Its a great account for them to learn to save on with such low fees.
Great idea!

Our current offering is for anyone that has a valid South African ID number and is 16 years or older. You can however, open an account for yourself and then create a GoalSave for your children and transfer some funds into this GoalSave account.

This is certainly something we can look to introduce in the future though and we'll certainly pass your feedback along Kosmik, thanks :)

ScorpioZA

@TymeBank I cannot reset my password on the website, I get the otp and then when it gets to the verification questions screen it popups 'Oops something went wrong' with Error code: 0400002.