Anybody signed up with Tymebank?

ItherNiT

Any of you guys getting a root error, even though your phone isn't rooted?

Currently running OnePlus 7pro Android 10, not rooted. Not that I really use the app often. I'm just forced to use the website.

@TymeBank

TymeBank

Any of you guys getting a root error, even though your phone isn't rooted?

Currently running OnePlus 7pro Android 10, not rooted. Not that I really use the app often. I'm just forced to use the website.

@TymeBank
That's odd, we'll pass this along to the team to look into it. :thumbsup:

ScorpioZA

...or facial recognition. Still stuck on the just met level since my fingerprints are not recognised. Home Affairs is a no no for me.
Same here and after numerous email attempts and no replies, I am giving up and closing my account :(

Antelope

Same here and after numerous email attempts and no replies, I am giving up and closing my account :(
That's technically almost not possible (maybe it will be if you contact the banking ombudsman)

Theyll make you fill in a form, and send them certified documents, and them tell you to leave the account dormant for a year. Then it will close automatically.

Or alternatively just leave it for a year, and it's supposed to close.

t_girl

@TymeBank ,@TymeGuy , is there any interest on the normal account or only on the goal saves? Can't see anything.
only on the goalsaves.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
only on the goalsaves.

Suppose it makes sense.... rotate the credit card rather and shove the balance directly into savings, forces money management.