Anybody signed up with Tymebank?

jano

Just came across this thread. Not sure if @TymeGuy or @TymeBank Team are still around...

Is it possible to have 2 cards on one account, i.e. primary (mine) and secondary (spouse)?

backstreetboy

Honorary Master

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Going to go renew my passport tomorrow, hope the new finger print scans will enable me to unlock my Tymebank account more.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Anything new to be unlocked?

My payment was not allocated to the application and thus could not be done. They now tell me it cannot be fixed there, I must go to a normal home affairs office and do it there. Now I have to decide if I need to take a day off and go spend however many hours in a queue, or wait till the applications validity runs out and forfeit my R400 and start anew.

Viva ANC viva.

electrix

Incomming EFTs have not been allocated to my account. Its usually around 5pm.

Any1 having issues?

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
Did this work? Because I can't upgrade my account either due to an error whenever it has to connect to the Department of Home Affairs.
I can't upgrade my account either via the app, nor using the terminal. So I am stuck.

Fking useless bank.

DanDango

Honorary Master
Incomming EFTs have not been allocated to my account. Its usually around 5pm.

Any1 having issues?

My debit card was declined at 2 different shops, when I logged it to the internet banking portal an clicked on statements I got an error messages.

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
Well surely there should be another way to do it. With a brick and mortar bank I would be able to go into a branch for the authentication process without having to go to Home Affairs.
exactly. Why is it my problem when their systems don't work, they chose the processes.