Anybody signed up with Tymebank?

My card is active now that I used it, also manage to do cash deposit with the card instead of using wicode which is great.

My smart shopper number is different to the actual smart shopper card I have( the one showing on the thyme bank app), is that normal?

My smart shopper number is different to the actual smart shopper card I have( the one showing on the thyme bank app), is that normal?
Yes, the number is different. Hopefully they are linked with your ID in the backend, see some info on that here.
You have a BlueCard Smartshopper no. and then a TymeBank Smartshopper no. and they get linked in the backend by your ID. This has been a little problematic though.

Yes, the number is different. Hopefully they are linked with your ID in the backend, see some info on that here.
You have a BlueCard Smartshopper no. and then a TymeBank Smartshopper no. and they get linked in the backend by your ID. This has been a little problematic though.
Great, I will check the points next month. Not using it as my main account atm, so not a big thing for me.