Anybody willing to beta test my new website?

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
Hi all

So I'm about to launch a website and I'd like some reasonably informed advice on:
1: General concept and usability
2: Script stability (it's using Wordpress with Javascript and PHP)
3: Vulnerability (I've done some of the basics but there's probably something I'm missing)

Obviously I'm pretty nervous about my baby being torn to shreds for some light amusement, but if there's anybody who knows how to spot some common pitfalls and is willing to help me out (it's not a website that will make me any money but I'm expecting quite a lot of traffic), please send me a message.

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
This is a safe space post the link here
Haha Jaws, maybe you think so with 473 posts, but at 6394 I've learned just how toxic some people are :p I want my website to be tested, not DDOSed into death.

I've started receiving some direct offers of support from some pretty cool dudes, so thanks guys :)

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Can take a check tomorrow or the day after if you'd like, will probably be stuck in the house due to snow.

Sweevo

Honorary Master
Haha Jaws, maybe you think so with 473 posts, but at 6394 I've learned just how toxic some people are :p I want my website to be tested, not DDOSed into death.

I've started receiving some direct offers of support from some pretty cool dudes, so thanks guys :)
Well, if it's DDOSed to death then you know there's work to be done, if you don't let us have a go, you can be sure bad actors won't ask.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Hi all

So I'm about to launch a website and I'd like some reasonably informed advice on:
1: General concept and usability
2: Script stability (it's using Wordpress with Javascript and PHP)
3: Vulnerability (I've done some of the basics but there's probably something I'm missing)

Obviously I'm pretty nervous about my baby being torn to shreds for some light amusement, but if there's anybody who knows how to spot some common pitfalls and is willing to help me out (it's not a website that will make me any money but I'm expecting quite a lot of traffic), please send me a message.
It's best to post the link publicly and let people provide public feedback. There will be other website owners making the same mistakes who benefit from the feedback.

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
I'll be more than happy to share the link publicly once the website is launched. For now a restricted beta testing phase isn't unusual, is it? A lot of guys are messaging me and helping out, so it's going well :)

Fransh

Vulnerability (I've done some of the basics but there's probably something I'm missing)

Obviously I'm pretty nervous about my baby being torn to shreds for some light amusement, but if there's anybody who knows how to spot some common pitfalls an
Feedback provided for the security. Hope it helps man. I like the concept!