Anyone can suggest any movies to watch which can actually help you as a person?

RedViking

Nord of the South
Another awesome one with some good life lessons.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Gremlins how hard is not to feed them after midnight.

The instructions are pretty clear.

Don't feed them after midnight
Don't get them wet
And bright light kills them
In other words, someone will feed them, some one will wet them, and someone will close the curtains.

Ryansr

Expert Member
Just one that is current for me atm is Parasite. Parasite perfectly presents the subject of classism, showing us how both the working class and the upper class view each other and the people around them. This film will challenge your view of the world and make you feel appreciative of your own sanity.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Although while watching that torture scene it was impactful, after the movie I realized it was just a vanity project.
I've actually just watched it once when it just came out. Honestly can't remember if it was good or bad. Should maybe give it another watch. Jim Caviezel just have a very weird whispery voice.

skimread

Executive Member
Just one that is current for me atm is Parasite. Parasite perfectly presents the subject of classism, showing us how both the working class and the upper class view each other and the people around them. This film will challenge your view of the world and make you feel appreciative of your own sanity.
That movie shows everyone fakes it. After watching that movie I am not sure if I can trust anyone.

Last edited:

Arandompeer

The dark knight
Don't talk like you're one of them! You're not, even if you'd like to be. To them you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out—like a leper. See, their morals, their "code"…it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these—ah—"civilized people"? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

zippy

Executive Member
Lol. I thought my life was sad.... thanks for this. Doesn’t feel so bad anymore :)