Anyone have any experience with Datakeepers VPS hosting?

Frankc

On the datakeepers.co.za and virtualservers.co.za website they stated. "We're quite certain that we've been doing this longer than anyone else around here, so we've really got the hang of it. We have the knowledge, expertise and in-depth experience to provide you with precisely what you need – whatever it may be – when it comes to virtual servers, cloud backup and disaster recovery services."

Their prices seems good and even offer one month free with server migration but 1) No reaction to email send to them two days ago and 2) when chatting with a agent no reaction at all too.

Anyone actually host with them and can give some review?

Last edited:
Dear Frank,

We have now responded to your ticket and facebook messages.

You query was received Friday 27th April at 04:21 - due to the public holiday, a reply on your sales query was delayed. This would not have affected support.

We will also be replacing the live chat software currently in use due to missed messages and other issues - your live chat was not ignored intentionally.

We will continue to assist you via your ticket.

dk

Frankc

Thank you for the response

I chatted with Datakeepers via Facebook and so far it seems good.

SharkBait

Executive Member
I tested them a while back and was pleasantly surprised. I would recommend them any day of the year.

I have two servers with Datakeepers/Virtual Servers. The machines are performing well, internet connection speeds are very good and so is their service. Will definitely recommend them.