• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget. Enter Here.
  • Giveaway - Win a DiskStation DS918+ and Active Backup Suite from Synology. Enter Here.

Anyone in SA playing SFV (Street Fighter 5) online

touch7

I've been watching a lot of FGC lately and I tend to like street fighter so I'm thinking of getting the game. The thing is I don't want to spend a lot of time playing the CPU, I'd like to play other players in the country at times.

Are there any people playing it online at the moment? I've seen North America, Europe and Asia have a lot of players but I'm in South Africa. I'd prefer playing SA citizen more than someone up north (Algeria).etc

I basically don't feel like buying the game to play against the CPU so I'm wondering if someone might know if SFV has a lot of online players in the country.

I want to buy with the awareness that there are a lot of/very little people to play online.

Ramiz A

I've been watching a lot of FGC lately and I tend to like street fighter so I'm thinking of getting the game. The thing is I don't want to spend a lot of time playing the CPU, I'd like to play other players in the country at times.

Are there any people playing it online at the moment? I've seen North America, Europe and Asia have a lot of players but I'm in South Africa. I'd prefer playing SA citizen more than someone up north (Algeria).etc

I basically don't feel like buying the game to play against the CPU so I'm wondering if someone might know if SFV has a lot of online players in the country.

I want to buy with the awareness that there are a lot of/very little people to play online.
check out www.sagamer.co.za forum. there is SA community for FGC. mostly PS4 and some pc and xbox
enjoy.