Anyone interested in a WhatsApp group for traders?

kickin_da_habit

Hey guys,

So we have some deals groups, classifieds groups, also a deals chat group going on with MyBB forum members on Whatsapp.
Works really well to get all kind of specials. Quick on the draw stuff.

Would anyone be keen on a WhatsApp group for trading crypto?
We could keep each other informed about coin launches, quick day trades or whatever else is going on in the market that could make a splash. Share info and possibly make some money.

Example I picked up 3 trades in the last few days alone (MANA, CHZ and Alice). Shared with my friends. We all made some good money.

Let me know if anyone is keen?

lloydb

Hey guys,

So we have some deals groups, classifieds groups, also a deals chat group going on with MyBB forum members on Whatsapp.
So how do I get in on these other groups you mentioned?

das Toktokken

Honorary Master
Hey guys,

Would anyone be keen on a WhatsApp group for trading crypto?
We could keep each other informed about coin launches, quick day trades or whatever else is going on in the market that could make a splash. Share info and possibly make some money.

Example I picked up 3 trades in the last few days alone (MANA, CHZ and Alice). Shared with my friends. We all made some good money.

Let me know if anyone is keen?
You have 213 posts to your name and you want to speak on behalf of Forumites? What does any of this have to do with MyBB?

kickin_da_habit

You have 213 posts to your name and you want to speak on behalf of Forumites? What does any of this have to do with MyBB?

Just saying there are groups that pull together like minded people about a specific topics (i joined them through MyBB) with different forumites.
Deals is one of them. Classifieds too. Ebucks too. Much easier than looking through MyBB chats all day if you need quick info...

kickin_da_habit

Oh my word. Someone just asked me if its a pyramid scheme I'm starting. bwhahahahahaha. Your question now makes sense. Sorry guys.
I'm guessing the whatsapp groups as an offshoot from here is not very known to all.

Anyway not a pyramid scheme or anything. Just info.

The Ebucks group works just like the one here, quick and easy info and when Ebucks deals are up, we all post about it.
Same with the deals and classifieds...

Which cryptocurrencies do you support? I would be interested but then I want the same benefits as the other members, which is to know in advance when the pumps and dumps will start

K T

I think I would rather keep it in the MyBB forums. I'm on the Binance Telegram group and that's a challenge enough to keep up to date with.

I'm not scared to give it a bash though.

Ditto on the below please
will pm you some links to the groups

kickin_da_habit

Which cryptocurrencies do you support? I would be interested but then I want the same benefits as the other members, which is to know in advance when the pumps and dumps will start

BTC, ETH, ADA, DOT, ENJ, RVN. Long term.
XLM, UNI, LTC, BNB....medium/short term
And a few other others...

phly

Expert Member
Have you thought of telegram? Due to privacy and all as whatsapp is not exactly the picture boy of anonymity and security.

kickin_da_habit

I think I would rather keep it in the MyBB forums. I'm on the Binance Telegram group and that's a challenge enough to keep up to date with.

I'm not scared to give it a bash though.

Ditto on the below please

Guys let me be clear, this group that i wanna start. I would be the first person on it.
Whoever else wants to join from here will make up the other members.

Telegram can also work if we wanna start this up. And yes all who are apart of the group needs to contribute otherwise we kick them out.

CHZ, MANA and Alice made me some quick money the last few days. I wanna get it on other early trades and launches. And I am sure others here will too.

Wary GOM

Expert Member
Guys let me be clear, this group that i wanna start. I would be the first person on it.
Whoever else wants to join from here will make up the other members.

Telegram can also work if we wanna start this up. And yes all who are apart of the group needs to contribute otherwise we kick them out.

CHZ, MANA and Alice made me some quick money the last few days. I wanna get it on other early trades and launches. And I am sure others here will too.
Definitely interested but still so green at crypto that I couldn't meaningfully contribute!

ADRAM3L3CH

I would be interested also! MANA and CHZ has been good to me but I missed out on ALICE. Would be helpful to know what's hot at the moment.

I'm not interested in a pump and dump group , a proper local discussion is what I'm keen on.

phly

Expert Member
Feel free to PM me once something is up - hopefully telegram (although that also does not have a good rep as all scammers etc are there creating groups) but if whatsapp is the only best way forward keeping in mind limited room for growth - you can add me.

kickin_da_habit

I would be interested also! MANA and CHZ has been good to me but I missed out on ALICE. Would be helpful to know what's hot at the moment.

I'm not interested in a pump and dump group , a proper local discussion is what I'm keen on.

Ah thanks for that. Also not interested in the pump and dump group stuff. Wanna just be more informed and catch early swings and maybe help those starting up too.
Okay will start up a group now

kickin_da_habit

Feel free to PM me once something is up - hopefully telegram (although that also does not have a good rep as all scammers etc are there creating groups) but if whatsapp is the only best way forward keeping in mind limited room for growth - you can add me.

I also found spammers and scammers on telegram too. Lets try whatsapp (250 limit). I don't think we gonna get close to that. We are still under 15 it seems so far but numbers are climbing. Will set some rules in place too. No spam, no selling your products etc etc.
We can make up the rules as we go...