Anyone know of any good videos with basic dance moves that can be used for any song?

newjourno

This is not a troll question.

I can't dance to save my life. I usually either walk away and sit aside with a drink or just do anything and go with the flow. There are times where it more or less becomes awkward if you sit out.

People have laughed at my dance skills in the past. Anyone know links to videos with generic basic moves that can be used for any song and which will not make one look like a fool?

Daruk

Honorary Master

I can't dance to save my life. I usually either walk away and sit aside with a drink or just do anything and go with the flow. There are times where it more or less becomes awkward if you sit out.

People have laughed at my dance skills in the past. Anyone know links to videos with generic basic moves that can be used for any song and which will not make one look like a fool?
Watch Hitch

MightyQuin

Honorary Master

3WA

Executive Member
1.) Join Grindr. Put this as your profile text:

"I don't want to screw you. I just want to learn to dance like you"

2.) Join Tinder. Put this as your profile text:

"You can learn to love me, now that I can dance"

Sepeng

Expert Member
Ey? Mate don't stress about what people think about your dancing. My brother cannot dance to save his life. Zero rhythm (is this really how you spell this word?). His feet remain glued to the floor and his knees kinda bend every so often.
I'm only slightly better - can do a two step. Unless I'm drunk, then all bets are off and every move comes out - the robot, the shark (watch Every Given Sunday), the worm, the chicken, every animal you can think of. We've somehow survived life and thousands of times in the club. And if it's a club that your're dancing in, most folk are too drunk to notice or care in any event.
Dancing is (supposed to be) about having fun. Your song comes on, screw it, get out there and flap those arms.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
I'd recommend Megan Batoon but she ended up blocking me on Instagram and Twitter.

One day she'll realise we're meant to be.

grok

Honorary Master
Don't listen to the nay-sayers: dancing, like any of the other sciences, can be mastered through thorough analysis of the rhythms and applied understanding of the physics behind the movements.

Here's an Udemy course that'll get you intimate with the subject, discounted for your pleasure to just R100 (for the next half a day). That's R10 per casual dance movement repertoire, a complete bargain.

Disclaimer: I just found this on the net, can't vouch for the results lol.