Anyway possible to get a booster out of Vodacom?

oros

Hi

Does anyone know any way to get a signal booster out of Vodacom, instead of going the normal route or through the normal channels? As I've tried the normal way to get it due to the poor signal in my area and all you hear is excuses that they don't do it anymore and so forth. Or will I t be a endless waste of time?

animal531

Expert Member
Hi

Does anyone know any way to get a signal booster out of Vodacom, instead of going the normal route or through the normal channels? As I've tried the normal way to get it due to the poor signal in my area and all you hear is excuses that they don't do it anymore and so forth. Or will I t be a endless waste of time?

Probably not unless you know someone. I tried for ages to get one for the company I was at (and we even had a Vodacom client manager), but couldn't come right.

CB40

Expert Member
Probably not unless you know someone. I tried for ages to get one for the company I was at (and we even had a Vodacom client manager), but couldn't come right.
I agree with you. We are currently in a big fight with them over signals which are non existent at our offices.
To prove our point I gave them five employees and directors numbers to contact.
We are now waiting for a response.:mad:

oros

I just don't appreciate their lack of support or when people are long time customers and the just through them away. Why they advertise a great network with holes is anyone's guess‍♂️