Apartheid-era policeman Joao Rodrigues, charged with the murder of Ahmed Timol, has died

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member

From the article:

"Apartheid-era police officer Joao Rodrigues, who is charged with the murder of anti-apartheid activist Ahmed Timol, has died.

Rodrigues' lawyer, Ben Minnaar, told News24 his client had died at his home on Monday evening after battling an illness."

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I don't know how I feel about people like him. I hope he and his murderous ilk reflect on their acts in their last moments and if religious, ask for forgiveness.

RIP.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
I don't know how I feel about people like him. I hope he and his murderous ilk reflect on their acts in their last moments and if religious, ask for forgiveness.

RIP.
a necessary cog in the machine? If there was no tension good or evil what do you think would have happened (otherwise)?

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
He was not found guilty, some would say the victim of a witch hunt.
Yea, really he was a good guy. I mean he came totally clean about raping his daughter all those years and he was so forthcoming to the courts with the information that he had about Ahmed Timol.

I knew there would be apartheid apologism in this thread, I thought it would be the OP. :rolleyes:

It is fscking staggering the depths you folks will sink to to defend this filth. The man was basically the Apartheid version of an SS officer who not only carried out that mission with exuberance until his end but also terrorised his own family with so much rape and violence that all of his children are estranged and his daughter only dropped sexual assault charges against him in exchange for an admission that he was indeed a incestual child rapist.

RIP?

Good riddance more like.

I wish I believed in an afterlife as the idea of this schit rotting in hell for eternity is a very comforting thought.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
He admitted he was the last one to see Timol alive. It's very unlikely that Timol committed suicide as the Apartheid government said.
But there is always a possibility. Rather die then talk to the cops... might be killed outside for being a rat.

Big Rat

Yea, really he was a good guy. I mean he came totally clean about raping his daughter all those years and he was so forthcoming to the courts with the information that he had about Ahmed Timol.

I knew there would be apartheid apologism in this thread, I thought it would be the OP. :rolleyes:

It is fscking staggering the depths you folks will sink to to defend this filth. The man was basically the Apartheid version of an SS officer who not only carried out that mission with exuberance until his end but also terrorised his own family with so much rape and violence that all of his children are estranged and his daughter only dropped sexual assault charges against him in exchange for an admission that he was indeed a incestual child rapist.

RIP?

Good riddance more like.

I wish I believed in an afterlife as the idea of this schit rotting in hell for eternity is a very comforting thought.
All this thumbsucking or did it really happen as you say?
Because it is one thing reading he has been found not guilty versus what you just said.
In the case of not guilty, was he really or did the evidence slip away. we can reserve judgment on that.
The kiddiefiddling part, if true, tell me where he gets buried, I'll go and piss on him.

Edit, read RanzB's link... May the devil use a burning pitchfork,with hooks on him 3 times a day. bastard

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
All this thumbsucking or did it really happen as you say?
Because it is one thing reading he has been found not guilty versus what you just said.
In the case of not guilty, was he really or did the evidence slip away. we can reserve judgment on that.
The kiddiefiddling part, if true, tell me where he gets buried, I'll go and piss on him.
He refused to tell the what happened and he's the only person who knew. He admitted to raping his daughter and she subsequently dropped the charges. Facts.

Asshats in this thread posting "RIP" for a Nazi child rapist. Also facts.

surface

Honorary Master
Asshats in this thread posting "RIP" for a Nazi child rapist. Also facts.
I wouldn't read too much into RIP. Even non-theists have got it as a reflex response although one could argue if typing is really that much reflex.