Apartheid-era policeman Joao Rodrigues, charged with the murder of Ahmed Timol, has died

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
I wouldn't read too much into RIP. Even non-theists have got it as a reflex response although one could argue if typing is really that much reflex.
On literally any other forum I would agree with you. Well, maybe not literally, maybe on stormfront either.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
In my defence, I never hid my dislike for apartheid agents. He's one of them.

Back at home, there was an apartheid police officer who murdered his wife and kid, buried them in his backyard and apparently went about life as if nothing happened. I would have felt the same way about him as I feel about this man.

I'm told he was one terrifying fella.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Ma
All this thumbsucking or did it really happen as you say?
Because it is one thing reading he has been found not guilty versus what you just said.
In the case of not guilty, was he really or did the evidence slip away. we can reserve judgment on that.
The kiddiefiddling part, if true, tell me where he gets buried, I'll go and piss on him.

Edit, read RanzB's link... May the devil use a burning pitchfork,with hooks on him 3 times a day. bastard
Many police officers like him hot away with murder on multiple occasions. Timol's case is one of many.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
In my defence, I never hid my dislike for apartheid agents. He's one of them.

Back at home, there was an apartheid police officer who murdered his wife and kid, buried them in his backyard and apparently went about life as if nothing happened. I would have felt the same way about him as I feel about this man.

I'm told he was one terrifying fella.
Many people who were involved in the more controversial operations of the Apartheid government show signs of PSTD and mental health issues later in life which was caused by the messed up things they experienced and were made to carry out.

Many of their families are the unfortunate victims of the psychological and mental trauma inflicted in them.

It's a pity that many won't seek help due to their mostly strong conservative nature's which encourages them to "man up" rather than speak out.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Many people who were involved in the more controversial operations of the Apartheid government show signs of PSTD and mental health issues later in life which was caused by the messed up things they experienced and were made to carry out.

Many of their families are the unfortunate victims of the psychological and mental trauma inflicted in them.

It's a pity that many won't seek help due to their mostly strong conservative nature's which encourages them to "man up" rather than speak out.
No surprises there. They committed horrendous crimes.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
I wouldn't read too much into RIP. Even non-theists have got it as a reflex response although one could argue if typing is really that much reflex.

What's disturbing is someone claiming that this guy was the victim of a "witch-hunt" even though it is confirmed that he was a madman and a danger to society.

konfab

Honorary Master
Yea, really he was a good guy. I mean he came totally clean about raping his daughter all those years and he was so forthcoming to the courts with the information that he had about Ahmed Timol.

I knew there would be apartheid apologism in this thread, I thought it would be the OP. :rolleyes:

It is fscking staggering the depths you folks will sink to to defend this filth. The man was basically the Apartheid version of an SS officer who not only carried out that mission with exuberance until his end but also terrorised his own family with so much rape and violence that all of his children are estranged and his daughter only dropped sexual assault charges against him in exchange for an admission that he was indeed a incestual child rapist.

RIP?

Good riddance more like.

I wish I believed in an afterlife as the idea of this schit rotting in hell for eternity is a very comforting thought.

Timol wasn't that much further away from it either fam.
In April 1967, Timol departed Saudi Arabia for London where he was accommodated by fellow South African exiles, and immersed himself in political work. He took up a teaching post at the Immigration School at Slough, which provided him with funds, became an active member of the National Union of Teachers and met Ruth Longoni, who worked for the Labour Monthly, a journal run by Rajani Palme Dutt of the Communist Party of Great Britain (CPGB). The two came close to marrying, but Timol left for Moscow in the Soviet Union in 1969, as he had been selected to study at the International Lenin School. He was trained in Marxist-Leninist ideology, along with three fellow South Africans, one of them Thabo Mbeki, then a communist, later South African state president.[4] After completing his training, Timol returned to London and received additional training for four weeks from Jack Hodgson, an SACP member in exile

konfab

Honorary Master
What an utterly moronic comment.

Nothing in your quoted text is objectively fscking evil my dude.

Hate him for being a commie all you like - he is still very much "all that much further" away from this filth.
So you wouldn't classify someone who was trained by the Nazi party to spread Nazi ideology as evil? The government that he volunteered to learn everything about so he can bring it to South Africa systematically murdered millions of people.

You are simply deluded for thinking that Communism is somehow morally superior to Nazism or the racial nationalism of the Nats.

DreamKing

Honorary Master
Yea, really he was a good guy. I mean he came totally clean about raping his daughter all those years and he was so forthcoming to the courts with the information that he had about Ahmed Timol.

I knew there would be apartheid apologism in this thread, I thought it would be the OP. :rolleyes:

It is fscking staggering the depths you folks will sink to to defend this filth. The man was basically the Apartheid version of an SS officer who not only carried out that mission with exuberance until his end but also terrorised his own family with so much rape and violence that all of his children are estranged and his daughter only dropped sexual assault charges against him in exchange for an admission that he was indeed a incestual child rapist.

RIP?

Good riddance more like.

I wish I believed in an afterlife as the idea of this schit rotting in hell for eternity is a very comforting thought.

I don't know this guy and I have no interested to defend him ...

however, it is funny to see the people to defend the anc unconditionally even the anc has created so many victims and criminals like that "apartheid policeman" and "suicides victim" since 1994.