Apartheid-era policeman Joao Rodrigues, charged with the murder of Ahmed Timol, has died

ponder

Honorary Master
We should never have any sympathy or rip's for any proven vicious, dirty bastard, ever. No matter if they're black, white or green or left, right, commie, whatever.

Filth is gone, better off for it imo

Posted earlier,
It's our culture, it's frowned upon to give up on a person just because of some terminal illness, it's not up to us to condemn them to death so we always pray and hope the person will recover and be well.

cpu.

Executive Member
Found not guilty by whom?
"Found not guilty" and "Not found guilty" is not the same. The first means accused and declared/found not guilty. The second refer to either nothing was investigated/done-about-it or it is still ongoing and awaiting an outcome.

Aghori

Honorary Master
Terrible loss... he was a brilliant guy and yes he did make mistakes but he's human. He did repent and ask for reconciliation.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Posted earlier,
I don't know why you dragged this into this thread because it will just be taken out of the context.

But coming to this topic, people still have families and loved ones, so we don't say terrible things out of respect to their families and loved ones, no matter what we thought of the deceased, it's seldom has anything to do with sympathy for the dead person.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
I deleted my posts. Some additional facts were placed in front of me and I decided to delete them.
I have a lot of respect for this. Shows mettle IMO.

We should never have any sympathy or rip's for any proven vicious, dirty bastard, ever. No matter if they're black, white or green or left, right, commie, whatever.

Strongly agree.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master

I heard something like "if you have nothing nice to say about someone just say nothing".

surface

Honorary Master
I heard something like "if you have nothing nice to say about someone just say nothing".
This you? :popcorn:
Got squirrel's contact details? I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to tell him to **** off, some zoom calls could have just been emails. **** this cANCerous arsehole irritates me.

p.s. You didn't qualify your statement, you will get it/

Big Rat

Terrible loss... he was a brilliant guy and yes he did make mistakes but he's human. He did repent and ask for reconciliation.
Err, no.
Rape your daughter, you are th eone she looks up to for protection, and you are the one that hurts her. SO 40 years later just say, 'sorry babe, pappa was nasty, forgive me' and now he must be forgiven? fukthat.
The Timoh part of this is most likely true, we have no proof, just solid leads and ideas, even that is worth raising eyebrows, and he did not accept responsibility, nor repent for this part. so double screw him.

karnuffel

Expert Member
Lets be honest here, the forum would be a much quieter place if we all followed that :)

What I find the most frustrating with situations such as this one is the questions left unanswered.