Apex Legends - Battle Royale/Hero shooter from creators of Titanfall

Rofhiwa_SBR

Whaddup peoples!!!

literally a brand new apex player on PS4 platform, BRAND new to PS4 also lol, anyone care to show me the ropes of this Apex?

played about 10 or so games already, 2 random wins with german kids literally carrying me to the wins lol... not sure if this thread is dead or what? anyone care to guide me to a group of SA players with mics?

Thanks all
I play on PC mate. I'd be happy to show you the ropes.

But don't rush into gun fights, be aware of your positioning before you jump in. Recharge your shields when you can. Stick to your team mate. Ping things. Stay a head of the ring as much as possible.

Good luck.

DiabloDane

I play on PC mate. I'd be happy to show you the ropes.

But don't rush into gun fights, be aware of your positioning before you jump in. Recharge your shields when you can. Stick to your team mate. Ping things. Stay a head of the ring as much as possible.

Good luck.
Can we play together cross platform ps4/pc? Thanks buddy!!! Man I’d just like some people to play with that actually play TOGETHER lol! The random match ups is a total load of crap

Rofhiwa_SBR

Can we play together cross platform ps4/pc? Thanks buddy!!! Man I’d just like some people to play with that actually play TOGETHER lol! The random match ups is a total load of crap
Don't think cross play is enabled yet.

But when it is, we should. I play this game often. Love it.

And yeah, it makes a huge difference when players play together rather than 1 guy going lone wolf.

DiabloDane

And yeah, it makes a huge difference when players play together rather than 1 guy going lone wolf.
Ag pity, but i agree! Really cool game!!! See ya around ... hopefully we meet in a random matchup, Keep your eyes out for MrBenn420 lol

The Voice

Executive Member

Don't think it ever will be due to the advantage of PC players being able to use a keyboard and mouse (which is considered "cheating" for consoles - yes, really).

Prawnapple

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this was an okay game while it lasted?

prOd

Expert Member
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this was an okay game while it lasted?
Huh? Even on twitch it's still beating PUBG. It's still 'lasting' and the game is better than ever with the introduction of ranked

The Voice

Executive Member
How you guys doing in ranked ?
Scraping through Gold II at the moment... ranking is a bit ****ed at the moment with the matchmaking. Had two games yesterday where I was teamed up with Bronze IV's and both times drop master decided to drop hot and get wiped instantly. Last game of the evening got matched with Golds and we won. Go figure.

Soul Assassin

Executive Member
Scraping through Gold II at the moment... ranking is a bit ****ed at the moment with the matchmaking. Had two games yesterday where I was teamed up with Bronze IV's and both times drop master decided to drop hot and get wiped instantly. Last game of the evening got matched with Golds and we won. Go figure.
It's a visual bug.