Apple and Google buses are being attacked outside San Francisco

f2wohf

Honorary Master
Apple and Google employee buses have been rerouted following attacks that resulted in windows being shattered while travelling on the I280 highway, Mashable reported.

Speculation suggests pellet guns or rubber bullets are being used in the attacks, but local police have yet to confirm this.

Must be these South African salvages!!!

Oops no, it's Californian hipsters...

Mashable noted there has been anti-bus sentiment in San Francisco, with activists blaming them for driving up rent in neighbourhoods that include stops for technology company bus routes.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Mashable noted there has been anti-bus sentiment in San Francisco, with activists blaming them for driving up rent in neighbourhoods that include stops for technology company bus routes.

If you can't afford, move.

Knyro

PhD in Everything

You don't have to be poverty stricken to be financially driven out of San Francisco.

On the other-hand they brought it on themselves. This is what happens when you oppose the building of skyscrapers to retain the "charm" of an area. :rolleyes:

If you artificially keep the supply low in the face of rising demand, ridiculous prices are the inevitable result.

You're next Kaapies. "Muh mountain" :crylaugh:

C4Cat

Honorary Master
I have a friend who has started working at google recently and he reckons they are very unpopular within the general SF area population. Blamed for pushing all the prices up in the area and making it unaffordable for the average American, many who've lived there for generations

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
You don't have to be poverty stricken to be financially driven out of San Francisco.

On the other-hand they brought it on themselves. This is what happens when you oppose the building of skyscrapers to retain the "charm" of an area. :rolleyes:

If you artificially keep the supply low in the face of rising demand, ridiculous prices are the inevitable result.

You're next Kaapies. "Muh mountain" :crylaugh:
Even hotels in the SF area are bloody expensive. I think I spend more for 2 nights there than for a week in Colorado or Vegas

mercurial

MyBB Legend

HTF did saturnz get there so quickly?

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Meh. Nice try.

That's nothing. We destroy public transport monthly, sometimes weekly.