Apple announces iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro

Dave

Honorary Master
Was hoping for a revolutionary new phone design with actual buttons, a headphone jack, and a removable battery.

So disappointed :crying:

I think Nokia have got you covered.

nokia-6300_4G-light_charcoal-front-int.png

marine1

Honorary Master
I dont get this crackhead die hard love with Apple, I just dont get it.
I love my Samsung but I am happy to move to any other make, as long as its not Apple :D
Fook and u dare say anything bad about that fruit

Last edited:

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
I love my Samsung but I am happy to move to any other make, as long as its not Apple :D
Same, I'm not bound to a brand. I used to have an iPhone, but moved to an Android 2 years ago as there just aren't any good iPhones right now. Get more bang for my buck with an Android.

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
Last year I only had to kill 1 person for their kidneys to buy a iP12, now i need to kill 2 people for this one.

Thanks Apple.

superlekkerza

Nothing in the world that can top Apple ecosystem. That alone worths getting an iPhone/iPad. Android ecosystem is pathetic. Guess you get what you paid for.

R13...

Honorary Master
You don't see the irony in having the same fervour in hating the brand as the die hards who love their iPhones? You're like some incel. You should get together with some Apple fanbois, you'll find a lot in common.

Dave

Honorary Master
Last year I only had to kill 1 person for their kidneys to buy a iP12, now i need to kill 2 people for this one.

Thanks Apple.

From what I saw the 13 is a little cheaper than a 12, or not so in SA?

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
Same, I'm not bound to a brand. I used to have an iPhone, but moved to an Android 2 years ago as there just aren't any good iPhones right now. Get more bang for my buck with an Android.
The camera.

marine1

Honorary Master
You don't see the irony in having the same fervour in hating the brand as the die hards who love their iPhones? You're like some incel. You should get together with some Apple fanbois, you'll find a lot in common.
Ni I dont, shame did I hurt your feelings?

R13...

Honorary Master
Ni I dont, shame did I hurt your feelings?
I haven't owned an iPhone or Apple product in more than 6 years but you seem to have penis envy for them and angry you can't afford the things.