Apple Fanboys: Time to get off your iHorse

drukkie

Expert Member
hehe, Android just copied iphone and made it better....no need to tell us that ;)

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Jan Vermeulen apologises for picking on iPhone fanboys/girls/people in this article. They just make it so easy. Android fanboys - you're next. No fanboys were harmed in the writing of this article. The views expressed in the article are those of the author and do no represent those of MyBroadband. However, the author is known to scream and shout and make a general scene at the MyBroadband offices if disagreed with until such time as no disagreement is voiced or people break down in tears.
:D

IRVING

"No fanboys were harmed in the writing of this article"

lol but u did hit them where it hurts the most...

Mbuzi

Expert Member
iPhone is the still the best and I don't see myself using another brand. Every company tries to come up with something called the iPhone killer and I am yet to see an iPhone killer.

Romito

Expert Member
It's the same with cars, 1 & 2 invent somthing and then 3 puts them together in one package... :whistling:

zoopy3

iPhone is the still the best and I don't see myself using another brand. Every company tries to come up with something called the iPhone killer and I am yet to see an iPhone killer.
go google the previouse generation iphone vs nokia 5800. ;)

macboer

Most Apple-fanbois don't care what other people say, we are just enjoying the products.
The question you need to ask is how is it that Apple "popularize" so many things?

cozinsky

Expert Member
"The iPhone provides arguably the best smartphone user experience, provided that you are willing to buy into the whole Apple eco-system"

Well said. Apple leads the way with its intuitive interface, user-friendly operating system and lots more. Even though the iPhone might not be the first with their touch screens, they must have perfected it in some way. I used a previous generation Samsung Omnia and their touch screen is horrible in comparison. iPhone relegated the stylus to the ash heap where it belongs. iPhone is definately in a league of its own.

StellenboschStudent

Expert Member
Fine, Apple wasn't first with a lot of the things, but why then is the iPhone so popular and none of the phones mentioned in your article?

Mars

Honorary Master
-<sigh>-

Use the word "fanboy" and you immediately lose credit with me. People who react to a product in a certain way because of another persons reaction to it simply tells me that that person is reacting to an emotion instead of having something valid to say. Be that emotion jealousy, annoyance or insecurity, all of these rants show an utter lack of maturity.

macboer

-<sigh>-

Use the word "fanboy" and you immediately lose credit with me. People who react to a product in a certain way because of another persons reaction to it simply tells me that that person is reacting to an emotion instead of having something valid to say. Be that emotion jealousy, annoyance or insecurity, all of these rants show an utter lack of maturity.
+1

freematrix

I cant believe that people take this debate so seriously that you have to "see red" and write an article about it. Who did what first and mine is bigger than yours article. A bit embarrassing really and now there is going to be one written about Android. Rather just review products for what they are and let people decide and the point in time. MyBB should not be publishing articles like this or this should be posted as its own forum.

Last edited:

Shayd

Expert Member
Android fanboi personally but I admit that the IPhone is pretty good. Still why should I be restricted to 1 handset type and locked to one company when android is so bloody good.

Antonf

Expert Member
I cant believe that people take this debate so seriously that you have to "see red" and write an article about it. Who did what first and mine is bigger than yours article. A bit embarrassing really and now there is going to be one written about Android. Rather just review products for what they are and let people decide and the point in time. MyBB should not be publishing articles like this or this should be posted as its own forum.
+1
:wtf: Obviously a sloooooow day in the MyBB office!

synack

You do realise that alot of functionality that the iPhone 4 has, the HTC Nexus one had before it? It's impossible to create an iPhone killer, because the people buying the apple products believe every bit of dribble that comes out of Steve Jobs' mouth. There are loads of better phones than the iPhone, apple fan boys just refuse to believe it.