Apple fans willing to pay $1,000 for the iPhone 8

*SynergyX*

Expert Member
these sheep stories are getting old .... 8 iterations down the line you would think the haters would give up.

but clearly the hate is strong with this one...

Reactions: McT

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Cheaper than a Samsung Note 8 ;)
Wrong...

£869 for the Note 8.
$999 for the base model iPhone 8 which would not be direct competitor for the Note 8.

They will probably release an iPhone 8 Plus to take on the Note and what is that going to cost?

Both of the above are seriously overpriced though!

Azg

Expert Member
these sheep stories are getting old .... 8 iterations down the line you would think the haters would give up.

but clearly the hate is strong with this one...
It seems to be just harmless / infantile "fun"which comes with the rivalry between the Android and iOS. You will find the same sort of trolling in the Samsung Note 8 thread - where clearly someone who has no interest in buying an Android phone will be posting on that thread just to tell you that they will be waiting for the iPhone 8.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Erm... The US cash price for the 128Gb 7 Plus is $869,00, the 256Gb costs $969,00... Us Apple folk are already paying that price for our phones, so how is this news?

PS. I'll be ordering that phone when my contract renews in November.

Thor

Honorary Master
Okay at that price level I will get the Nokia 8 hehehe

Sl8er

Executive Member
Dear Sheeple,

Calm your tits.jpg

Now quit whining like little girls.
The Fandroids await your "fragmented," "exploding battery" hate, in the other threads!

:crylaugh:

Xzib1t

Expert Member
Wrong...

£869 for the Note 8.
$999 for the base model iPhone 8 which would not be direct competitor for the Note 8.

They will probably release an iPhone 8 Plus to take on the Note and what is that going to cost?

Both of the above are seriously overpriced though!
The GBP is in fact stronger than the USD, which would make the iPhone cheaper in the UK than the note 8, but as you say its the base model.