Apple iPhone SE – the most powerful 4-inch smartphone ever

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Not sure why anyone would buy that thing. Looks ancient - like an iPhone 5. Such massive bezels.

LinuxMan

Expert Member
Not an iPhone fan, but I always liked the form factor of the iPhone 5.
Just seemed like the perfect size, not too big or small.
This one i'm sure will be a hit.

Dolby

Honorary Master
I'm sure it'll work for some people ; but generally when you go larger, these small devices are horrible.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
My sister is so excited for this phone. She is still using the Iphone 5 and has had it since it came out. She did not want to upgrade to the new 6S because the screen is too big for her. Despite all my efforts .... she does not want Android. :(

Grep

My sister is so excited for this phone. She is still using the Iphone 5 and has had it since it came out. She did not want to upgrade to the new 6S because the screen is too big for her. Despite all my efforts .... she does not want Android. :(
Your sister sounds like a genius! :)

Emjay

Executive Member
The iPhone 5s is ancient? I am still paying mine off. I would like to use it for another 6 months or so as it still looks new. The battery is starting to fade a bit, but otherwise I don't really have issues with it. What's up with the constant renewal of phones? They are the same price as an entry level laptop these days. I just don't get it.

Wag

Expert Member
Handled a iphone 4 over the weekend. Feels and look like a ugly toy phone for kids comparing to the new bigger screen phones.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
The SE stands for Special Edition. Lol. Guess they don't know what to release anymore.

Gerp said:
Ockie said:
My sister is so excited for this phone. She is still using the Iphone 5 and has had it since it came out. She did not want to upgrade to the new 6S because the screen is too big for her. Despite all my efforts .... she does not want Android.
Your sister sounds like a isheep!
ftfy

zippy

Executive Member
The iPhone 5s is ancient? I am still paying mine off. I would like to use it for another 6 months or so as it still looks new. The battery is starting to fade a bit, but otherwise I don't really have issues with it. What's up with the constant renewal of phones? They are the same price as an entry level laptop these days. I just don't get it.
Need to keep competing. It doesnt matter to any company if some people "dont get it". What matters is they maintain/improve the market share. But nobody is forcing anyone to keep buying the latest smartphone.

I still have iphone 5s. I have never upgraded just because the new model is out. The only reason I upgraded to 5s was my iphone 4 was max capacity. I couldnt fit any more songs on it. I will only upgrade to the next iphone when my 5s starts playing up. Its still very far from that. My 5s is operating just fine. If it dies, then I will buy what the latest available model is.