Apple iPhone Xs – The most advanced iPhone ever created

Dolby

Honorary Master
This should be interesting with the Mate 20 Pro on the way ... also a 7nm chip with dual NPU processor.

On another note - why are Apple always behind the times? Whether it be good 'ol 3G, or 4K video, or NFC, or IP ratings or even AI chips ... they're never first :/

Dolby

Honorary Master
The watch sounds cool though :

The latest wearable also touts a built-in (and FDA-approved) EKG to help diagnose heart diseases and other conditions. The company says it's the first EKG available over the counter.

krycor

Honorary Master
The watch sounds cool though :

The latest wearable also touts a built-in (and FDA-approved) EKG to help diagnose heart diseases and other conditions. The company says it's the first EKG available over the counter.
Watch sounds good... but cellular won’t be in Sa so I will continue with my original Apple Watch.

jambai

Esim technology- would that work in sa and having that technology would be great to have two sims - one a data sim

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Esim technology- would that work in sa and having that technology would be great to have two sims - one a data sim
Not yet, voda said they can support it if it is launched here. Think the problem is icasa.

CT_Biker

Expert Member
The pricing of their entire range just made me shout: “Are you then djas!!??”, and I’m an Apple user.

I’m not paying for a bloody OS anymore.

AirWolf

Honorary Master
1. How many more times can you drop it before the glass breaks?

2. Why is battery life in minutes?