Apple launches major new Racial Equity and Justice Initiative projects to challenge systemic racism, advance racial equity nationwide

nightjar

Executive Member
Perceived "systemic racism" on the part of sub-Saharans is a product of their inability to build, invent or discover anything of value to humanity during the last 5000 years.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
eish. I meant there are plenty of initiatives on racial justice in USA. Apple has lots of manufacturing done in China so it would be more useful and will earn them more respect across the world (barring china & friendly countries) if they take up uighur cause.

Sorry I misread you.

abzob

Honorary Master
Perceived "systemic racism" on the part of sub-Saharans is a product of their inability to build, invent or discover anything of value to humanity during the last 5000 years.

That sounds like something straight out of a manifesto. The Great Replacement perhaps?

surface

Honorary Master
Sometimes...why even bother?
I haven't interacted with this guy before afaik so genuinely want to know. let us see. Life is like a box of chocolates....one never knows what one gets.. /shrugs

SlinkyMike

Executive Member

White supremacy with your lunch anyone? Just another day on MyBB.

Pray tell what have you built/invented/discovered of any value to humanity? Actually let's open that net a little wider: what have any of your direct ancestors built/invented/discovered of any value to humanity for the last 5000 years?

Incidentally it isn't hard at all to learn of the various and plenty discoveries and inventions of ancient Africa. Mathematics, language metallurgy, cooking, navigation... it's a longish list, but then again if you actually cared you wouldn't make ignorant statements like he one above to begin with.

Stephen

Expert Member
White supremacy with your lunch anyone? Just another day on MyBB.

Pray tell what have you built/invented/discovered of any value to humanity? Actually let's open that net a little wider: what have any of your direct ancestors built/invented/discovered of any value to humanity for the last 5000 years?

Incidentally it isn't hard at all to learn of the various and plenty discoveries and inventions of ancient Africa. Mathematics, language metallurgy, cooking, navigation... it's a longish list, but then again if you actually cared you wouldn't make ignorant statements like he one above to begin with.
You are asking to much. Facts are like Kryptonite to some MyBB members

nightjar

Executive Member
various and plenty discoveries and inventions of ancient Africa. Mathematics, language metallurgy, cooking, navigation... it's a longish list,
Mathematics,
navigation.
Examples and whereabouts?

metallurgy, ok even thought the rest of the world was more advanced.
language So what! Part of humanity
cooking, WTF has that got to do with it.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Mathematics,
navigation.
Examples and whereabouts?
I'm not responsible for your edumacation son. Google it ffs.

metallurgy, ok even thought the rest of the world was more advanced.
language So what! Part of humanity
OK so plenty of things, you just randomly deem them invalid/worse according to who knows what set of metrics.

Regardless: how about an answer to the question?

You could also just say: 'yea that was maybe a bit much of me, my family aren't the wright brothers, apologies, as you were.' You know that you could totally do that and I, along with most others here would respect you for it right? I'm just saying it's an option. You don't have to double down or evade the question or become increasingly obtuse with each reply, you have a choice.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
BTW:

...oh, just the evolution of the species wrt to brain development/physiology. You know, just silly stuff like that. You are embarrassing yourself here, really. :rolleyes:

s0lar

Oh, big tech the new singular government of morals and ethics. Sounds familiar.

nightjar

Executive Member
I'm not responsible for your edumacation son. Google it ffs.

OK so plenty of things, you just randomly deem them invalid/worse according to who knows what set of metrics.

Regardless: how about an answer to the question?

You could also just say: 'yea that was maybe a bit much of me, my family aren't the wright brothers, apologies, as you were.' You know that you could totally do that and I, along with most others here would respect you for it right? I'm just saying it's an option. You don't have to double down or evade the question or become increasingly obtuse with each reply, you have a choice.

Re - Google it ffs.
NO. You claimed Mathematics & navigation so YOU support the claim ffs.

Re - Pray tell what have you built/invented/discovered of any value to humanity? Actually let's open that net a little wider: what have any of your direct ancestors built/invented/discovered of any value to humanity for the last 5000 years?
I hold a patent for a mod to diesel engines but my statement concerned all three, distinctly different, major groups of humans as seen by forensic pathologists who are regularly faced with the problem of identifying a skeleton or a pile of bones.