Apple Music is coming to Amazon Alexa

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
Apple Music is coming to Amazon Alexa

Apple Inc. and Amazon.com Inc. announced their second partnership this month: the iPhone maker’s music-streaming service is coming to Amazon’s Echo devices in December.

The move gets Apple Music onto the most-popular voice-controlled speakers, giving it distribution beyond Apple’s own devices.

[Bloomberg]

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
I see it rolled out in the US over the weekend but unfortunately you can't [yet] link a SA Apple Music account. Managed to get Amazon Music working after some back and forth with their tech support so I'll be using that I guess. :eek:

cjh

Subscribing to this thread, cos hopefully someone will post here when this finally works for Apple Music South Africa

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Any work around yet available for integrating Apple Music ZA
No, at the moment it looks like I can link my US or UK account to Alexa, but not my SA one. The UK is a recent addition.

brettp

Ive managed to link my Amazon with the US Apple Music account but when ask it to play it says not available in this location. Funny that it let me link it.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Ive managed to link my Amazon with the US Apple Music account but when ask it to play it says not available in this location. Funny that it let me link it.
Where is your amazon account located?