Apple Pay South Africa

krycor

Honorary Master
1st August is coming fast (when my cancel of discovery card happens). I will miss Apple Pay..

Louis72

Expert Member
Fnb had better release it flawlessly since they’re making us wait this long
Or what? You gonna close your accounts? :ROFL:

I mean people are still there after all the issues such as these, so surely they have many by the short and curly’s and can do whatever they please. New Ebucks hoops each year to earn less and less.

Reactions: 3WA

Priapus

Executive Member
ooh no.. don't you remember some forum member said Apple Pay is untested garbage that's why FNB is waiting :ROFL: All other banks like Absa, Nedbank are just having endless "issues" with it.
I do wonder what they have to say for themselves now. :ROFL:

Louis72

Expert Member
Have my whole financial life with FNB. So I have no choice. Moving everything is a schlep
That's pretty bold of you. How certain are you that you getting the best returns on investments? Imo banks are not places to invest but a place to keep your day-to-day living money only.

Kinda assuming that you are investing. Might be loans you are referring to.

Priapus

Executive Member
That's pretty bold of you. How certain are you that you getting the best returns on investments? Imo banks are not places to invest but a place to keep your day-to-day living money only.

Starting to realise this more and more. Though I don't have any investments as of yet; banks are def not the place to hold large sums of money.

Se@n

The bot was still telling people the long wait was over last night and this morning on Twitter.

3WA

Honorary Master
Tried using the chat function in the FNB app today, it was horrendous Im actually surprised it passed testing and was released.

I think that function is designed to drive customers to the competition.

LordPhoenix_ZA

Loans and Cheque account. Investments are thankfully not with Them