Apple Pay South Africa

Louis72

Expert Member
Nice. Is there any reference once logged in or did they hide things a bit better than nedbank?
Nothing really on the App about it. Just some new Absa Rewards options and layouts. Get Food vouchers etc now for doing certain things.

johnjm

Expert Member
Yeah I can see that under the RSA region you are able to add a credit card now. I reckon it’s the banks that neee to enable it now. Apple has done their part.

rlord182

Nope. Still no option to add cards in Apple Wallet if your region is set to SA. I have two iPhones, both set to SA region. On the one phone, I have UK cards added to Wallet for Apple Pay. On this phone when you tap the + button, you get an error. On the other phone which has no cards added to the wallet, there is no + button allowing you to add cards. Apple still hasn't turned the feature on for SA yet.

epah

Expert Member
Somebody say or show us something encouraging, even if its fake news.

ludi85

I have the add button but it says error when i click on it.
Please share a screenshot. Will be nice to see what to look out for ;-). I have multiple iOS devices in my house, with none showing the add button in the Wallet App with my region settings as South Africa.

epah

Expert Member
Please share a screenshot. Will be nice to see what to look out for ;-). I have multiple iOS devices in my house, with none showing the add button in the Wallet App with my region settings as South Africa.

f1b81c4c2ad2876db9c5d5d5121f94cf.jpg