Apple Pay South Africa

Se@n

FNB are obviously having a harder time than we think getting this right. I was kinda expecting yesterday to tie in with the new eB rules and Istore benefit launching tomorrow.

Grumpy Old Man

FNB are obviously having a harder time than we think getting this right. I was kinda expecting yesterday to tie in with the new eB rules and Istore benefit launching tomorrow.

Agreed. Really expected Apple Pay to be launched with the iStore ebucks scheme starting tomorrow. And in the meanwhile RBJACOBS just tell us please be patient and have you heard about our virtual card? I think if I tweet another time they will block me.

Archie1

Agreed. Really expected Apple Pay to be launched with the iStore ebucks scheme starting tomorrow. And in the meanwhile RBJACOBS just tell us please be patient and have you heard about our virtual card? I think if I tweet another time they will block me.
Yeah, at this point I think it's pointless hounding them about it. I doubt it will make them release their implementation quicker - they probably are following their processes as quick as they can.

Se@n

Yeah, at this point I think it's pointless hounding them about it. I doubt it will make them release their implementation quicker - they probably are following their processes as quick as they can.

It did take them near 7 months to turn on Samsung pay so I suppose we shouldn’t be expecting anything different with this.

Se@n

cd397803f723a22dade638dfb74116d2.jpg

Pho3nix

The Legend
Seems not to work with Premier Fusion Card nor my CC. Think they are testing it with these ones since fewer people have them.

Card is from the free business account with FNB.

BxNM8qDi_o.png

NtBYMtsm_o.png

19a58de476173db2acffaabed670ecc3.jpg

Last edited:

Se@n

Seems not to work with Fusion Card nor my CC. Think they are testing it with these ones since fewer people have them.

Card is from the free business account with FNB.

BxNM8qDi_o.png

NtBYMtsm_o.png

19a58de476173db2acffaabed670ecc3.jpg

What account you got? Mine is gold business and nothing
Thanks

Se@n

What account you got? Mine is gold business and nothing
Thanks

Fork. I’d take any account at this point to make it work. Obviously they have only loaded the easyzero bin at present.

Pho3nix

The Legend
Fork. I’d take any account at this point to make it work. Obviously they have only loaded the easyzero bin at present.

Account is free and you can do it on the app...
Now I can close the Discovery one at least.

Standard Bank seems to be the last one without.

Se@n

Account is free and you can do it on the app...
Now I can close the Discovery one at least.

Standard Bank seems to be the last one without.

I’ve tired gold business and PW credit and fusion and nothing. Hoping that changes over night