Apple plans price cuts for new iPhone SE - Report

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist
Staff member
Super Moderator
Apple plans price cuts for new iPhone SE - Report

Apple could be planning to cut the price of its iPhone SE 2020 in a bid to drive sales and take market share back from Android, AppleInsider reports.

The report cited a semiconductor research note by analyst Harsh Kumar which said that Apple seems to be cutting down its margins on the new iPhone SE to improve adoption of the device.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
To the pleb that's about to stray into this thread and talk all sorts of poor person nonsense. Just remember that I can get the new iPhone SE because I can trade in my iPhone 8 for the difference.

Now run along and go play with your glorious Android potato.

Eric

Honorary Master
To the pleb that's about to stray into this thread and talk all sorts of poor person nonsense. Just remember that I can get the new iPhone SE because I can trade in my iPhone 8 for the difference.

Now run along and go play with your glorious Android potato.
Is it in such bad condition that you can't sell it for more on Gumtree tho? What is the trade in value?

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Is it in such bad condition that you can't sell it for more on Gumtree tho? What is the trade in value?
R5000 at the moment it seems. No idea how much you can get from them on Gumtree etc. Not planning on trading in at this time :whistling:

/runs