Apple Users Are ‘Trapped’ in App Store, Epic Says at Trial

Swa

Honorary Master
Developer mode becomes an illegal workaround the moment you break the agreement.
You're not breaking an agreement and you're misusing the term illegal anyway.

Actually ridiculous. Usually when people are wrong, they don't double down and just blatantly lie.
A civil case is literally you taking someone to court because you believe they have broken a law that protects your rights.

It even has it's own name:
Civil law. As opposed to criminal law.

In this case, the law would be the thing allowing a binding agreement (provided it doesn't break the law itself) between two parties. You breaking that agreement means you have broken the law protecting another party's rights, which under that law the punishment would mean the affected party can enforce the agreement and demand compensation.

You have thus broken civil law....

You are literally arguing with me about what a "law" is.
You can't "break" civil law by definition. Civil law is about restitution when one party has been wronged. I am not arguing with you about what a law is but your abuse of a term.

Literally the first line:
You may activate your Xbox One retail console as a console to test development of applications for the Xbox One (a "Devkit") including demonstrating your applications.

View attachment 1062675
Only says the purpose and not what's disallowed. Anything which is not disallowed is allowed and THAT is law.

prOd

Expert Member
Oh buzz off. Is it necessary to prove you can run any program on windows provided it's correctly written?

The original post, if you can remember, has nothing to do with fkn Windows.

Christ, at least try a bit harder

greg0205

Honorary Master
This makes @greg0205 happy.
giphy.gif

Swa

Honorary Master
The original post, if you can remember, has nothing to do with fkn Windows.

Christ, at least try a bit harder
You try a lot harder. He's only asking for "proof" because he doesn't understand what it is or how it works. He doesn't seem to get it's the same statement which doesn't require proof.

But anyway I'm done with him. No sense in arguing against his useless drivel especially today.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Oh buzz off. Is it necessary to prove you can run any program on windows provided it's correctly written?

You try a lot harder. He's only asking for "proof" because he doesn't understand what it is or how it works. He doesn't seem to get it's the same statement which doesn't require proof.

But anyway I'm done with him. No sense in arguing against his useless drivel especially today.
Provide a source to prove your statement, you're using a lot of vague terms like "correctly written".
Yes all the Windows developers don't understand your statement but you're not a developer so it's understandable.

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Find it kinda hard to care. I open the app store maybe what 5 times a year and think I've paid for an app maybe like once

krycor

Honorary Master
Side note: see BMW subscription services for their entertainment system haha