Apple Watch OS6 for Series 3 and 4 (and 5)

Dave

Honorary Master
OS6 is out for S3 and S4 watches.

$m@Rt@$$

Expert Member
Yeah I was bummed to see earlier Watch series only get it later. I guess it time to upgrade my Series 2.

Tsepz_GP

Expert Member
Done mine and so far so good. It’s a Series 3. Can’t complain, will put it through it’s paces when I go for a run later.

Lebseven

My girlfriend is thinking of getting a series 3, the only worry is future updates, for how long will it get updates?

Tsepz_GP

Expert Member
My girlfriend is thinking of getting a series 3, the only worry is future updates, for how long will it get updates?
Nobody except Apple can give you a definite answer on this one, but we can work on assumption with Apple continuing to sell the Series 3 at lower prices along with the new series 5 being the flagship, the 3 should be fine for the next 2 years.

Lebseven

Nobody except Apple can give you a definite answer on this one, but we can work on assumption with Apple continuing to sell the Series 3 at lower prices along with the new series 5 being the flagship, the 3 should be fine for the next 2 years.
She got a series 4 from takealot for R5899. It fell yesterday, where can we get it fixed. It's still functional IMG_20191028_072414.jpg

Tsepz_GP

Expert Member
She got a series 4 from takealot for R5899. It fell yesterday, where can we get it fixed. It's still functional View attachment 731201
Yikes! I have no idea, I have mine insured and put a tempered glass screen protector on it to avoid this.

Maybe try MacShack? They deal with all sorts of Apple products, I had a Liquid Clean done on my old MacBook Air that I spilt hot chocolate on, and they did a great job at a very low price.

Lebseven

Yikes! I have no idea, I have mine insured and put a tempered glass screen protector on it to avoid this.

Maybe try MacShack? They deal with all sorts of Apple products, I had a Liquid Clean done on my old MacBook Air that I spilt hot chocolate on, and they did a great job at a very low price.
Thank you will check them out