Apple working on an iPhone which is near impossible to hack

Sl8er

Executive Member
Yeah...and the Titanic was almost impossible to sink.
Don't be fooled, if government agencies want to get into your phone...they're going to get into your phone -whether you play ball or not, Tim.

garyc

Expert Member
Hello Tim. While you are working on this, could you also slip in an update manager that actually works and maybe remove the feature for the screen to auto-rotate randomly.

Tx.

JimM

Expert Member
How about Android for iPhone... :) It needs a proper OS...

kianm

Honorary Master
So this is a war with the government now? Or merely just their normal practice with regards to improving security

ngwe23

Executive Member
Tim Cook seems to have an obsession with security. The on boarding process on iOS is a nightmare. And iOS seems to be promotion me for a password ever time I blink.

Last edited:

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
secure?

the only way something can be 100% secure is with the battery removed

now *that* is secure.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Yeah...and the Titanic was almost impossible to sink.
Don't be fooled, if government agencies want to get into your phone...they're going to get into your phone -whether you play ball or not, Tim.
Which is why the FBI continues to push Apple to unlock iphones?

EtienneK

Expert Member
Tim Cook seems to have an obsession with security. The on boarding process on iOS is a nightmare. And iOS seems to be promotion me for a password ever time I blink.
Enable fingerprint ID.

Honestly, after the police confiscated my phone a few years ago without any warrant, I encrypt everything and password protect everything. And this is also why I will never go away from iPhone. It's just the best in regards with security.

Last edited:

ngwe23

Executive Member
Enable fingerprint ID.

Honestly, after the police confiscated my phone a few years ago without any warrant, I encrypt everything and password protect everything. And this is also why I will never go away from iPhone. It's just the best in regards with security.
TouchID enabled which is why it boggles the mind why I have to be prompted for a password.

Sl8er

Executive Member
Which is why the FBI continues to push Apple to unlock iphones?
How much is apple worth?

Some US government departments spend more on crap than what apple is worth in a year, every year -without batting an eye. With unlimited funds available, if one of those agencies wants to get into your puny iphone...trust me son, they're going to get into your iphone.

If you think the US government is going to play second fiddle to a tech company when it comes to security and the breaking thereof, you're living in a fantasy world. ;) :)