Apple's "no viruses" claim gets it into trouble

neoprema

Expert Member
NOT APPLE

iStore - The Core Group and their band of price-inflating, technically challenged and useless stores. They're a poison and hopefully one day will close down or something else with a positive ending.

Lets get the story right here.

neoprema

Expert Member
But, but... I thought Apple controlled the whole ecosystem to ensure a better user experience??
Not enough control in countries like South Africa i'm afraid.

Its also why iStore / Core Group forces their useless "iCare" (AKA insurance) product for devices instead of the proper, global Apple Care. And why they can get away with a mark-up price thats hideous at best.

I wish Steve Jobs would come back from the dead and rain fire over that Core Group. They're ruining Apple's name in South Africa on an hourly basis...

agentrfr

Expert Member
Literally today I had to go help some people in Sandton where everyone with a macbook was infected with a virus. The clown from the istore told them it was the windows' users in the building fault that there were viruses.

Randux

Expert Member
Literally today I had to go help some people in Sandton where everyone with a macbook was infected with a virus. The clown from the istore told them it was the windows' users in the building fault that there were viruses.
LOL

Swa

Honorary Master
You'd be a moron to target Linux users.... why would you target users who can't afford an OS? :laugh:
But but, I thought it was all the stingy rich pricks who don't WANT to pay for an OS. Those who can't afford simply pirate.