AppStore watch: New & Sale items

MikeCTZA

Expert Member
Thanks a stack for the help, got sorted with a code, replied to the PMs to say thanks personally, will try repay the favour one day. I wasn't actually thinking and thought one code was for iPad and one for iPhone so I mistakenly used 2 codes for the same thing. I feel all stupid now. Oh well .... havent had coffee yet.

morkhans

A MyBroadband
Super Moderator
And they are all gone.

I might do another batch when I'm feeling energetic. :p

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Hmmm .... could be GeoIP, pity I only have a few VPN options in Europe. Tried a few of the browser based HTTP proxy/conceal sites but didn't come right. @morkhans (or someone who the link is working for) ... any chance you feeling super kinda/generous and wanna click the link and grab & PM me a code?

Try ultrasurf in future. It works for me getting the free Amazon Android app of the day.

R13...

Honorary Master
Angry birds, seasons and stars wars HD all down to $0.99

Jakes147

Expert Member
For everyone that had trouble with geoip try the ios app from tunnelbear-500mb +1gb of uk or us vpn per month if you tweet using their app once a month. Just turn it on when you need to be somewhere else. Try it with the abc channel app. Keep it on when starting a video and then as soon as the show starts turn off the vpn to save the allowance.

morkhans

A MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Just finished the room. Awesome game! If you like myst type puzzle games, get it.