Aramex global shopper

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Anyone having issues with Aramex lately?

Online support is cocky and you get different info depending on who you talk to.

1 says parcel is stuck in customs, other says its not in the country yet.

Online tracking says its due to be delivered today. Parcel left the US last week Friday and tracking has been dead since other than the customs updates.
Yep thats normal, its probably at customs.

howardb

Expert Member
Anyone having issues with Aramex lately?

Online support is cocky and you get different info depending on who you talk to.

1 says parcel is stuck in customs, other says its not in the country yet.

Online tracking says its due to be delivered today. Parcel left the US last week Friday and tracking has been dead since other than the customs updates.
Not my side at the moment; also got 2 sitting in customs, just takes a few days to clear. I know they are also revamping their JHB facility, so there's potential additional delays - received a mail from them about this a few days ago.

Maybe send a mail/message using the link at the bottom of the AGS tracking page of the particular shipment; usually they respond within a day or two max.

Mirai

Expert Member
Anyone have issues with the Japan branch? Sagawa express delivered package to the

• 136-8651
  • Tokyo-to Koto-ku, SHINSUNA
  • 3-2-9
  • AIC X FRONTIER WEST 5F
address but Aramex still hasn't reflected on their system. So I made a parcel claim with them.

Their US stuff was claimed almost immediately after it arrived.

Just concerned, because they changed their Japan address recently.

Bl4d3

Not my side at the moment; also got 2 sitting in customs, just takes a few days to clear. I know they are also revamping their JHB facility, so there's potential additional delays - received a mail from them about this a few days ago.

Maybe send a mail/message using the link at the bottom of the AGS tracking page of the particular shipment; usually they respond within a day or two max.
EDIT : Parcel just reflected in OR 'Tampo'.

What irks me is it cleared customs 2 days ago.
Their support cant seem to tell me where the parcel is even though it was scheduled to be delivered yesterday.

Depending on who I speak to, I'm either told its still being processed at customs or it isn't in the country which seems super weird. To me its sounding like the package is lost.

Must say this has been my worst experience with Aramex. I normally have great service. Also had a parcel shipped with them at the beginning of August and it all went smoothly. This one though, nobody can give me a proper answer and they're just plain rude and cocky. It all most seems as though they have a skewed version of the 'Wheel of Fortune' called the 'Wheel of Excuses'.

I think next time I'll rather pay the R200 extra and use DHL.

Mirai

Expert Member
Aramex cleared an Amazon.com parcel on 3 Sept. It's however still in JHB and now Amazon says I can get a refund or replacement if it doesn't arrive by October 2.

Japan parcel still not reflected, while 3 US items arrived more or less same time and reflected correctly. I hope. they didn't mess up that address. They told me to wait 2-3 days.

Mirai

Expert Member
That makes me super nervous

Im hoping my parcel will arrive on Monday

I'm sure it's just COVID-19 delays. I had an item take one month from Canada to SA, late last year.

In my Japan case, if my Amazon Japan parcel was delivered to some other business, I'm out of luck, if they messed up that address. But once Aramex has your item, it should be good to go, just be prepared to wait.

Aramex stuff is insured for free for $100 I think and otherwise you have to select the option for higher amounts. If they lost it, they should be able to refund you, at least $100.

neoprema

Executive Member
Aramex are just a bunch of liars, i'm SO tired of them always blaming customs and port health officials for delays when DHL and Fedex and others can move stuff through ZA customs and Port Health in about 24 hours and Aramex has so far taken 21 days!!

They're a bunch of stupids.

neoprema

Executive Member
I'm sure it's just COVID-19 delays. I had an item take one month from Canada to SA, late last year.

In my Japan case, if my Amazon Japan parcel was delivered to some other business, I'm out of luck, if they messed up that address. But once Aramex has your item, it should be good to go, just be prepared to wait.

Aramex stuff is insured for free for $100 I think and otherwise you have to select the option for higher amounts. If they lost it, they should be able to refund you, at least $100.
They can't even process a delivery and documentation for customs properly, you think you'll ever see any money for a refund request? lol.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Aramex are just a bunch of liars, i'm SO tired of them always blaming customs and port health officials for delays when DHL and Fedex and others can move stuff through ZA customs and Port Health in about 24 hours and Aramex has so far taken 21 days!!

They're a bunch of stupids.
From what I can like one person in jhb office that clears stuff, have to keep nagging them

Bl4d3

So my parcel arrived in the Cape Town depot earlier today. I wish I could collect it but they say nope, need to wait for delivery

Mirai

Expert Member
So my parcel arrived in the Cape Town depot earlier today. I wish I could collect it but they say nope, need to wait for delivery

That's good news. My Amazon.com parcel, which is Amazon's responsibility so I'm not concerned:

Friday, September 3

10:18 AM

Completed customs clearance.

JOHANNESBURG, ZA

9:16 AM

Sandton, ZA

9:01 AM

Sandton, ZA

Mirai

Expert Member
Pay Now feature does not work.

The following error(s) occured:

• An error occured while processing your request. Please Try again later!

howardb

Expert Member
Pay Now feature does not work.

The following error(s) occured:

• An error occured while processing your request. Please Try again later!
Had the same last week; waited 30 mins, checked with my bank and PayPal that the failed transaction actually failed, then tried the payment again - went through ;)

Mirai

Expert Member
Had the same last week; waited 30 mins, checked with my bank and PayPal that the failed transaction actually failed, then tried the payment again - went through ;)

No it doesn't even go there. Once you click Pay Now it bombs out.

Maybe it's too early.

Mirai

Expert Member
So Amazon refunded me for the shipment. Apparently Aramex lost it after it cleared customs. Amazon said they'd file a complaint with Aramex. Oh well.

FaSMaN

Expert Member
So Amazon refunded me for the shipment. Apparently Aramex lost it after it cleared customs. Amazon said they'd file a complaint with Aramex. Oh well.

From my experience with Aramex that is generally where they go missing, you really need to be like a flea on a dogs back once it gets to customs, so far every time I have not been ontop of it and mailed/phone aramex multiple times at that stage it will go missing.

maxxis

Aramex can suck a big fat bag of cocks.

Worst courier service I've used in a long time. Paid for priority tracked shipping from the UK and they ended up using these clowns instead of the usual DHL.

2 weeks and counting and still not delivered. Only cleared customs yesterday. Their response is "customs is busy"