Are Benny.co.za and CyberTrek.co.za trusted?

Pada

Executive Member
Hey,

Lately I've seen these 2 websites offering certain laptops miles cheaper than any other SA website that I've seen. I want to know if anyone has bought from them / had good/bad experience with them?

eg. Asus G73JH-A1 @ R16,716.70 - normally goes for around R18k
ASUS N61JQ-XV1 @ R10,621.60 - normally goes for around R11.5k

mercurial

MyBB Legend
The guy from benny.co.za has posted on the site many months back. Don't know if he is still around though.

Pada

Executive Member
LOL McGuywer.

OneShop / ShopMania / Jump / PriceCheck are all local price comparison websites. None of those sites actually sell anything AFAIK.
I've used those sites to get those awesome prices on the laptops in the first place :p

Degaron

Not the same laptop dude the N61JQ here in SA has Windows 7 Proffessional, that has Home Premium on it.

Pada

Executive Member
Degaron: that is still an N61JQ model, but just a different version of it.
The price difference between Win7 Home Premium & Pro is small.
The other versions that are available in SA have Win7 x64 Pro, like you said.

furnic

Expert Member
You wont have any hassles if you buy from either...I work with both, the Asus ROG very popular at the moment.

sn3rd

Expert Member
Cybertrek are trusted. Reliable, quick delivery; basically awesome.

vash87

im also curious about benny.co.za because they are so cheap but they seem legit.. at least im hoping so because i just ordered myself a nice laptop :)

Goliath

Expert Member
im also curious about benny.co.za because they are so cheap but they seem legit.. at least im hoping so because i just ordered myself a nice laptop :)
Well let us know if you have any problems.. im also very interested in buying from them..