Are Headphones included with the HTC 10 for South Africa?

Blood_Knight

So I'm new here so please forgive me if something is wrong.*

With that said, my cell contact is due for an upgrade (i current have the S5) and am planning on picking up the HTC 10 buy I've been told that it does not ship with headphone in*America*but*does for*Europe*and*Asia*.*
Where does south Africa fall in this?

Wag

Expert Member
Currently in the third world category but quickly sliding to the fourth world section

Snow_Man

With that said, my cell contact is due for an upgrade (i current have the S5) and am planning on picking up the HTC 10 buy I've been told that it does not ship with headphone in*America*but*does for*Europe*and*Asia*.*
At the moment, the HTC 10 has not been officially announced or made available in South Africa yet. However, the HTC South Africa twitter page said the HTC 10 has been under going local testing and an announcement about its availability in South Africa will be made "soon". So at this stage, no one knows what it will be shipped with or which networks will be carrying it - at the moment, I think only MTN carries HTC devices :(

Johnatan56

Honorary Master

The European version of most phones is usually sold here. Usually the American LTE bands are not the same ones as here.