Are Jews Correct about the Messiah?

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
Jenemesis, if you're still lurking around waiting for responses... there's this chap on the forum, rza I think is his username, I think you should get together. You'll get on swimmingly.

Jenemesis

Graphted in to The Vine, Adopted Sons of Abraham

Study to show yourselves approved, worthy or roghtly dividing the Word!
Many 'christians" go to church but have never had a love to research the richness of the Word or the "Roots" that they claim to be graphted into.
Yashua came first for the Jews and then for the Gentiles, being a natural son of the chosen people. I am myself a gentile, yet I keep the commandments of the Torah, not legalistically but because Yashua Himself said that He came to fulfill the Law not abolish it and the Helper Ruach HaKodesh Holy Spirit has been given to us to help us walk in these statutues and keep them, not to feel that we have sufficient grace to walk loosely and practice replacement theology!!!
We cannot bear any Spiritual Fruit if we are not graphted into Him and respectful of The Roots.
Gentile christiands have done a severe injustice to the Saving Grace that they claim to represent. Yashua Himself said many will come in His name and He will deny them because they lack FRUIT as faith without works is dead.
As Believers, either Jew or Gentile, we are required to repent, change so drastically that it would feel as if we are so totally new as to have been born again, starting over, a totally different species in a totally different culture/Kingdom that we are ONE with eachother so that being graphted in makes us as Jewish as Yashua.
Bless you all! May you bear much Fruit in Him! (the fruit being Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Mercy, Gentleness, Goodness, Tolerance) Amen!
I am considering "converting" to Juda-ism to learn all about the Feasts and Hebrew and so many things and to be able to live among my adopted kin in Israel during the culmination of the ages while not forsaking the privilege that I have of knowing my Redeemer.
Jenn

Jenemesis

Enigma
Humility is the true characteristic of maturity in Him!
We are known as having been with Him by our speech: Therefore let your speech be seasoned with GRACE. Learn with Humility.
I am as gentile as you can get in the flesh but in the Spirit I am His sister, undeservedly, privileged and humbled, but His Sister!

In Jeremiah it says that 10 Gentiles will cling to the fringes /hem of the garment of one Jew saying: Take us with you for we recognise the irevocable blessing of the Lord is upon you
AND
It says in Isaiah that the Gentiles will lick the dust from the feet of Jews because of how they did not respect and appreciate them and have been partakers of their demise!

DID YOU KNOW:
Jews compriseof less than one quarter of one percent of the population yet they have almost 70% of the Nobel Laurels!!!!
Does that not show you that YHWH's promises are irrevocably on them????
think of all the Torah keeping Jews, do they not simply propser no matter what they do????
THAT IS THE PROMISE OF YHWH: that He Himself will cause you to prosper if you keep His commandments and "christians" are so arrogant about the grace that they think they are immune to being loyal and conscientious and that they are now the "Chosen" people!!! That is replacement theology!!!
Grace is not unmeritted "favour" it is the Nature and Character of YHWH that afford the gifts, favours, forgiving, salvation etc.
We are required to have that kind of Grace. Being arrogant and not teachable causes us to be ignorant and lacking in Truth and enlightenment and proserity

Last edited:

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
Must've come into contact with teh interwebz fairly recently... All that sitting in a cave and preparing for the end-times, you know.

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
Enigma
Humility is the true characteristic of maturity in Him!
We are know as having been with Him by our speech: Therefore let your speech be seasoned with GRACE. Learn with Humility.
I am as gentile as you can get in the flesh but in the Spirit I am His sister, undeservedly, privileged and humbled, but His Sister
Yeah, OK... you might have more success trolling elsewhere. Won't be particularly well received here.

Kthnxbai

Johnsilver

Using parts of the New Testament to prove Jesus is the Messiah will obviously skew the result, you should be able to prove it with the old testament alone, and it should fulfill all of the prophecy not a select few.
You should be able to prove it Not With The Bible.
Cause the bible sez so is not proof. Two believers of the same god couldn't even agree on their holy book.
Proving anything about god or JC with the bible is circular anyway.

If Jesus was the messiah you'd think the Jews would know wouldn't you?
No, not if God blinded them.

Joh 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Using parts of the New Testament to prove Jesus is the Messiah will obviously skew the result, you should be able to prove it with the old testament alone, and it should fulfill all of the prophecy not a select few.
His Birth

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

His Deity

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Speaking of His crucifixion

Psa 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have enclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
Psa 22:17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
Psa 22:18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
Psa 22:19 But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
Psa 22:20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.

Speaking of the time He went down to hell and preached to the spirits in prison.

Psa 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
MB, have you now resorted to spamming an OLD thread that was briefly trolled by a new member earlier this afternoon who hasn't been around since? Why? :confused:

You should be able to prove it Not With The Bible.
Cause the bible sez so is not proof. Two believers of the same god couldn't even agree on their holy book.
Proving anything about god or JC with the bible is circular anyway.
It's a Bible topic, why not? Who says there is not two believers that agree on the Bible. Just shows how much you know of what you are talking about. I see it all the time. You are welcome to take me on about it if you like.

MB, have you now resorted to spamming an OLD thread that was briefly trolled by a new member earlier this afternoon who hasn't been around since? Why? :confused:
you should be able to prove it with the old testament alone, and it should fulfill all of the prophecy not a select few.

Posted by Aqua Lung:)

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
What do you mean by "briefly trolled by a new member earlier this afternoon"
This thread ran its course in June, the discussion is finished. Some twerp registered today & posted a wall of BS, resurrecting the thread. Me and a couple of hours spent 30 minutes or so taking the piss. It's done...