Are Sonoff T2 UK (Square) light switches available in SA

campsbayrich

I'm not certain whether these are available in SA or if there is an issue that they would not work here for any reason. From what I can tell the local suppliers only appear to sell the US sized switches.

Most of the switches in my house are in 4x4 boxes, which I think would work with the UK switches (square 86mm x 86mm)..

I have bought a US size and tested it on a 2x4 and looks good and works well, so I'm now keen to do throughout the house.

Can anyone confirm whether there are any issues with using the UK switches, and if not, if there are any local suppliers that sell them.

Thanks!

semiautomatix

Honorary Master
I'm not certain whether these are available in SA or if there is an issue that they would not work here for any reason. From what I can tell the local suppliers only appear to sell the US sized switches.

Most of the switches in my house are in 4x4 boxes, which I think would work with the UK switches (square 86mm x 86mm)..

I have bought a US size and tested it on a 2x4 and looks good and works well, so I'm now keen to do throughout the house.

Can anyone confirm whether there are any issues with using the UK switches, and if not, if there are any local suppliers that sell them.

Thanks!
SmartKit will assist to import them by special request.

campsbayrich

Thanks, but I'm looking for the square switch where the buttons are square, so that it stays consistent with the 2x4 switches in the house.

1604816718828.png