Are this shop's prices too good to be true?

MostlySatisfied

This shop claims to have loads of different PS4 bundles and also PS5s for excellent prices, like a PS4 Pro 1tb for R4400. I'd love it to be legit, but their only payment method when buying online is direct deposit, there's no company name anywhere, and when I asked them on the provided WhatsApp number they replied

"Right now at this time of corona we don’t allow clients to our shop due to covid precautions, also we are under renovation. We deal with orders and deliveries on our website"

It all smells VERY suspect to me.

Has anyone had any dealings with this seller at all?

Nemoneiros

Executive Member

This shop claims to have loads of different PS4 bundles and also PS5s for excellent prices, like a PS4 Pro 1tb for R4400. I'd love it to be legit, but their only payment method when buying online is direct deposit, there's no company name anywhere, and when I asked them on the provided WhatsApp number they replied

"Right now at this time of corona we don’t allow clients to our shop due to covid precautions, also we are under renovation. We deal with orders and deliveries on our website"

What does suspect smell like

Nemoneiros

Executive Member
This shop, obvs

The_Hobbit

Honorary Master
I wonder what Gammes they sell?

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 33

supersunbird

Honorary Master

There is your first clue. I won't buy online without a credit card, no way, no how, even for 50% off.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
There is your first clue. I won't buy online without a credit card, no way, no how, even for 50% off.
Exactly this. EFT only is a sure sign it's a scam.

At the same time that website is so amateur hour one might be lead to think it's just a mom and pop shop doing their best.

Some of the things have what appears to be Arabian on the boxes so either the stock is not sources locally and grey imported, or the whole scam just used non-South African images.

Nope images are definitely pulled from all over the place. The backgrounds are different in every shot.

The second and third images at this link is also one posted by the scalpers in their garage in America and not from this shop.

Last edited:

Nemus

Expert Member

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict
I like that.
Joburg Mall - like, which one..
Also, that picture was clearly taken inside a BT games.

gregmcc

Honorary Master
Worst site I've seen in a while. No contact us, no t&c, no privacy info, no about us....dodgy af!