Votes: 25 3.8%
  • Yes, DStv EasyView

Votes: 21 3.2%
  • No

Votes: 292 43.9%

• Total voters

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Yes. But only till Sunday. And then, "Free at last, thank God, I am free at last!"

Jofran

Are you a DStv subscriber? Is yes, what is convincing you to stay with DStv instead of just using streaming services?
I watch The Tim Modise and The Fox and UK news, otherwise I would cancel this over-rated channel altogether. I get more relevant info on You Tube and entertainment on Netflix than the poor journalism put out by MNET.

Jackie.P

No, cancelled 2 years ago. Waste of money. Not a big sports fan either

Fibre and Netflix for me

flaker007

reluctantly a premium subscriber only because the other half insists that's her only entertainment---esp cricket & other sports. i barely watch TV

datadyn

for youngsters in the family - cartoon network and then the news plus Zondo commision

Frederikus

DSTV Access for news, weather and (very seldom) a movie. Otherwise Netflix for entertainment.

Umhlanga

Ramaphosa and Family all have Massive Shares in DSTV, - Got OVHD - No Monthly Payments use Same Dish, What a Pleasure.

HennieRoets

Yes, Premium.....There is nothing convincing South Africans to stay with DSTV. It is the only monopoly for Rugby and Cricket. That's why I MUS and NEED DSTV. Nothing convincing about the company, their product or their management.