Are you back in the office, or are you still working from home?

Are you back in the office, or are you still working from home?

• I am working from home

Votes: 192 79.3%
  • I am working from the office

Votes: 50 20.7%

• Total voters

WorldWarIII

Expert Member
After all of this the contracts I had might well fall away. Still holding on luckily but I might be home forever!

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Working from home mostly, some things like putting new RAM in a laptop (most new laptops don't have easily removable panels for it anymore) just cannot be done remotely.

Genesistt

I'll be working from home for the foreseeable future. At least until these increasing Covid numbers calm the heck down! But luckily my boss is very understanding. And he knows I won't slack off. In fact, I've logged longer hours working from home than I ever did working in the office! And I'm still behind!!!! :eek: But I will get up to date and get everything done!

Wakkied

I hope that this working from home thing will become permanent if you can work from home why not? You saving on fuel, less traffic, pollution and other expenses and less damage from office cunts there is always that one or two that think they run sht.

Jan0602

I am unemployed so from home.

But I am now trying to see if I can't get some structured cabling jobs.

No real clue how to do it but I have a cold emailing plan.

Gumtree adverts don't help at all.

Tony2heads

I am in multiple high-risk groups so I am working at home, and to be honest it works out better for me. I am really glad I do not have sit in heavy traffic twice a day.

comanche

I cannot work from the office until I'm legally allowed to take my child to daycare. It's disgusting how gvt funded can, but they're throttling private sector!

justplain

Expert Member
At home, probably until August at least , possibly September.

Last edited:

Lupus

Honorary Master
Working from home til whenever, sorting out a genny and some batteries for the home office at least.

Zodiac69

At home working, returning to office only when there is a decline in the rate of cases, so it is going to be a while...

Ares1000101

Still stuck at home no work no pay...

Work has no picked up enough for everyone to go back. They will call when they need me.

OH, got an email, they're beginning negotiations next week for short time and lay offs. Fun times

Spliffcat

Executive Member
Home, trying to keep the business alive 2500 km away.
All projects on hold indefinitely.
Foreign market tourism is pretty well wrecked for at least a year or more. I don't see much hope.
Poverty is looming, starvation is looming.
Whilst the thieves smoke their Cuban cigars eat cake and drink single malt whisky.
#FckthePoor.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
@rpm,there needs to be s this option of both or half and half, lots of companies are now doing this.