Are you back in the office, or are you still working from home?

Are you back in the office, or are you still working from home?

• I am working from home

Votes: 192 79.3%
  • I am working from the office

Votes: 50 20.7%

• Total voters

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
Depends where I feel like,

Been working from home in the mornings and then going into the office in the afternoon or sometimes just work whole day from home.

Hemps

Honorary Master
Luckily still working from home, feel more productive, eat better, no travelling and road rage, boss wants us all back soon not sure why as we already have had covid infections in the office.
Unfortunately some staff abused the work from home, could never get hold of them, no airtime but you have latest Samsung Galaxy, so we all have to suffer.

Krilliano

We are back on rotation from this week after all staff was back full time last week.

Split into 2 groups that will alternate days so the groups never comes into contact with each other.

Same issues as Hemps above iro staff abusing WFH or not working at all.

elf_lord_ZC5

Honorary Master
Luckily still working from home, feel more productive, eat better, no travelling and road rage, boss wants us all back soon not sure why as we already have had covid infections in the office.
Unfortunately some staff abused the work from home, could never get hold of them, no airtime but you have latest Samsung Galaxy, so we all have to suffer.

Fire the slackers ... , get rid of the dead wood, whatever ...

stefan9

Executive Member
working from home and will for the foreseeable future. Only going to the office for the odd meeting