Are you concerned about the coronavirus outbreak?

Are you concerned about the coronavirus outbreak?

• Yes

Votes: 36 36.7%
  • No

Votes: 62 63.3%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Are you concerned about the coronavirus outbreak globally? Are you worried that it will reach South Africa and start to spread?

R13...

Honorary Master
No.
Doesn't seem all that deadly even if it did arrive here.

R4ziel

Expert Member
If it gets traction and infects millions of people, then there will be a real concern, for now it seems to only purge China, which would possibly leave some free real estate

maumau

Honorary Master
Not really. As long as you have decent immune system you should be fine.

Hope I don't have to eat my words in a few months' time.

Brian_G

As long as it's natural I think we can learn to "live with it", I'm worried it might be man made though.

R4ziel

Expert Member
It might have a low fatality rate but I am one fatality away from being dead so yes, I am concerned.
You don't even have to die for this to be an issue, if 40% of the world population dies in the next few months and then the virus goes away, there will be such lasting issues the world as we know it will still change significantly

xrapidx

Honorary Master
No since I don't travel much. There's also this if it does get here:
You know its the other people travelling that are the problem? They bring it here - it spreads - you can't leave your house without potentially being exposed.

maumau

Honorary Master
You know its the other people travelling that are the problem? They bring it here - it spreads - you can't leave your house without potentially being exposed.
My feet didn't hit the ground when I ran out of China Mall on Saturday. Suddenly remembered where this started.

Sarg3_ZN

Coronavirus for what? Coronavirus for who?

We have Ebola, we have HIV and AIDS, we have TB, coronavirus must voetsak