Are you concerned by the 'spike' in Covid-19 cases?

Are you concerned about the 'spike'?

• Very

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • It's concerning

Votes: 38 22.2%
  • Not really

Votes: 45 26.3%
  • Not concerned at all

Votes: 68 39.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 4.1%

• Total voters

Brian_G

Expert Member
There's a famous saying about lying; “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

Sure, don't just take anyone's word for it, but at least consider the evidence when it's presented. Some here have been studying this for months, longer even. Without independent research you're in the dark with this, that much we're certain of.

murray654

When will this scamdemic be over?

The sensitivity levels of the PCR tests have been set too high. The New York Times reports that up to 90% of people testing “positive” carried barely any virus.

In other words, people may have had COVID-19 a while ago but certainly didn’t have it now. Or the test may have detected some naturally occurring genetic segments that looked like COVID-19 but weren’t.

To put things in context, if the medical community set appropriate sensitivity levels resulting in “real” positives for COVID-19, the COVID-19-related genetic material in a patient’s sample would have to be anywhere between 100-fold to 1,000-fold the levels that are being used today.

Nuts… that’s how far off the settings are.

How can people be so gullible? I know there is a real virus out there but its nowhere as deadly as its made out to be. Its been weaponized and used against us. The fear is manufactured. What is their end goal?

Moto Guzzi

Expert Member
I am more concerned about computer models, quality of tests, numbers tested and the "facts" based on those in relation to the total population or numbers in relation to population per any area, or for the 7 Billion in the world for that matter.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
We in the west have been living in a bit of a fools praise wrt to the public health.

I remember as early on as 2001 while travelling in Japan there were people wearing paper masks when out in public. When I asked why this was, I was told that anyone who had symptoms would wear a mask in order to protect others, to the Japanese this is as simple as any other piece of etiquette.

Looking at the countries who are suffering very badly with SARS-CoV-2 there is a pattern of disregard for others at a very high level. Countries with a slightly more evolved social consciousness seem to be doing much better.

Maybe there is room for us to grow here and continue to learn from this thing about how we ought to treat each other. One way or another, these things exist, at least in part, due to things that humans have done. I figure we need to step up and start to work on dealing with that.

Brian_G

Expert Member
Very nicely put, and well worth the consideration. If this was an emergency, however facts say otherwise. For starters, the mortality rate is much too low for any of this kind of reaction.
Anyway, this poll's result to date speaks volumes.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Concerned - but only because the NCCCCCCCCC thugs are going to use this to plunge SA into the dark ages.