Are you currently sick with COVID-19?

Are you currently, or have your been infected with SARS-CoV-2?

• I currently have COVID-19

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • I've recovered from COVID-19

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • I have not had COVID-19

Votes: 216 65.1%
  • I don't care about this stupid virus, it's just the flu

Votes: 20 6.0%
  • I prefer not to say

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I died

Votes: 40 12.0%
  • I'm currently recovering from it

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters

animal531

Expert Member
It looks like my case was pretty mild in the end. About 1 day of severe fever, 1 mild, half very low. Diarrhea from the beginning, it started pretty slow but got intense. Overall duration about 4-6 days.

I've been taking at least 1000 D3 per day, but ramped it up to 4k during (taking meds right after I had to run to the toilet). I also took a at least a generic vitamin per day. Otherwise I had a lot of Corenza C Aspirin, which was ok for the mild fever.
For water/rehydration I kept on sipping water (or doing oral rehydration recipe: 1L water + 6 flat teaspoons of sugar + 1/2 teaspoon salt).
For food I ate some basics that are ok for a bad stomach like crackers, plain rice, etc.

Grant

Honorary Master
I tested positive...I mean that's why I'm posting in this thread?
Ah
I did not realise that.
I only saw your dad tested positive, never saw the post where you mentioned you did as well.

That aside, feeling any better / much the same?

dualmeister

Honorary Master
My brother passed away yesterday because of this horror. He was 42 and seemed to be improving but then got another infection in his lungs on Saturday.
Please be careful out there where masks and sanitize.
Sorry to hear that :(

zolly

Expert Member
My brother passed away yesterday because of this horror. He was 42 and seemed to be improving but then got another infection in his lungs on Saturday.

Sorry man.

JohnStarr

Expert Member
Very sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and your family.

Sean008

Expert Member
Really sorry man. May he RIP

chromedome

Expert Member
Busy recovering started on 7th Jan with fatigue and upset stomach, by the 11th I developed a fever and slight cough, got tested the next day and result was positive. Doc treated me with cortisone, the next week was scary as my chest tightened up and it was a continuous fight back and forth, between feeling better then relapsing. At the moment I have a bit of a cough which is worse in the morning when getting up, however I think I've beaten this thing and am feeling ok. The virus is no joke, if anyone believes that they need to think again, I know people 20 years or so years younger than me who have died from this pos.