Are you currently sick with COVID-19?

Are you currently, or have your been infected with SARS-CoV-2?

• I currently have COVID-19

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • I've recovered from COVID-19

Votes: 38 11.4%
  • I have not had COVID-19

Votes: 216 65.1%
  • I don't care about this stupid virus, it's just the flu

Votes: 20 6.0%
  • I prefer not to say

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I died

Votes: 40 12.0%
  • I'm currently recovering from it

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters

ForceFate

Honorary Master
If you can still taste, and smell things, you should be ok.
My sense of taste has diminished drastically, and my throat is a little dry. Everything else feels normal. Maybe it has something to do with antibiotics I'm taking.

ice_cubes

Executive Member
Is this an appropriate thread to ask those, who had/have Covid, whether they were negligent?
My doctor (I shall no longer be setting foot at his place of business!!) was not screening patients that came into his surgery for a consultation. I went there and there 4 other ladies in the queue ahead of me. When they came out, all of them had covid referral letters to go for a lab test. Thats how I got it.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
My doctor (I shall no longer be setting foot at his place of business!!) was not screening patients that came into his surgery for a consultation. I went there and there 4 other ladies in the queue ahead of me. When they came out, all of them had covid referral letters to go for a lab test. Thats how I got it.
Did you sanitize your hands before touching your face? If not, even the tiniest slip-up, that's how you got it.

ice_cubes

Executive Member
Did you sanitize your hands before touching your face? If not, even the tiniest slip-up, that's how you got it.
It was the 1st time leaving the house in over 2 weeks. So its def the doctor's rooms

LCBXX

Honorary Master
It was the 1st time leaving the house in over 2 weeks. So its def the doctor's rooms
Sure, that is where you got it onto your hands before smearing it into one of your facial orifices.

ilikepi

what concerns me is the amount of undead we have walking among us....apparently the zombie apocalypse happened and I missed it

zolly

Expert Member

I'd be pissed. Had to go to a clinic for antibiotics after I got bitten by something, but they had 2 screening checkpoints before you got to the waiting room, and when you got to the waiting room, there was only a few people about 1.5 meters apart.

LOM

Honorary Master
Currently feeling a bit under. My gym session on Monday was dead in the water before I began. Today my throat feels a bit swollen.
Going to see how it pans out and maybe see the doc if it goes downhill. I might just need sleep.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Still in hospital on oxygen. but stats are improving. hoping to go home tomorrow.
Good stuff!! What an ordeal this must have been for you meneer?! Damn man!! You said you were suffering but over a week in hospital is no joke!

KOPITE

Executive Member
My nose feels abit iffy and I get headache pain on my right hand side with a shooting pain into my ear. Could my sinuses acting up again or COVID. Have been feeling tired lately and lazy.

Fak I hope I don’t get it again