Are you currently sick with COVID-19?

Are you currently, or have your been infected with SARS-CoV-2?

• I currently have COVID-19

Votes: 42 7.0%
  • I've recovered from COVID-19

Votes: 110 18.4%
  • I have not had COVID-19

Votes: 331 55.4%
  • I don't care about this stupid virus, it's just the flu

Votes: 39 6.5%
  • I prefer not to say

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • I died

Votes: 60 10.1%
  • I'm currently recovering from it

Votes: 14 2.3%

• Total voters

maxXED

I am six weeks since testing positive and still suffering bouts of short breath. In fact the other day I believed I had been reinfected. But it comes and goes. I have had to adjust my bed so I don't sleep flat. And started breathing exercises. I am walking about 5000 to 8000 steps a a day (walking the dogs). A mistake I made early in my recovery was thinking I was well and hammering the home gym. I am considering buying a spirometer maybe from here . Other than that I think will have to go back to the doctor for a checkup. Will post updates.

Last edited:

PseuDohNom

Had dinner with my bro, who tested positive. 3 days later:

Sore throat
Slight Post nasal drip
Slightly blocked ears
Fatigue

Not sure if it's covid though

GF showing no symptoms

Both young and healthy

Might get tested tomorrow, depending if my GP refers me or not
You have it. So does she. Get someone to buy all your tissues, vitamins, saline nasal spray and Rehidrat for you. Get out in the sun for 30 minutes to boost vitamin D. 5000iu vitamin D3 daily for both of you until you're sure.

Enjoy the time off work.

The Darkness

Expert Member
I am six weeks since testing positive and still suffering bouts of short breath. In fact the other day I believed I had been reinfected. But it comes and goes. I have had to adjust my bed so I don't sleep flat. And started breathing exercises. I am walking about 5000 to 8000 steps a a day (walking the dogs). A mistake I made early in my recovery was thinking I was well and hammering the home gym. I am considering buying a spirometer maybe from here . Other than that I think will have to go back to the doctor for a checkup. Will post updates.
I waited over a month before slowly starting to get back to gym. At first it was difficult to keep my heart rate down. Take your time and ease back in there. Once I got to the point where things felt stable I’ve been hitting it hard, especially on the treadmill, but also weights. You’ll be back

static_sa

Expert Member
You have it. So does she. Get someone to buy all your tissues, vitamins, saline nasal spray and Rehidrat for you. Get out in the sun for 30 minutes to boost vitamin D. 5000iu vitamin D3 daily for both of you until you're sure.

Enjoy the time off work.
Yeah, i've been baking in the sun the whole day. Staying hydrated.

Luckily we already have all of our supplements. I guess you could classify us as "health nuts"

Went for a PCR test today

dablakmark8

Honorary Master
entire household infected due to contact with my brother,My son has been in quarantine for 8 days now and i got sick 3 days ago,2nd day my nose cavity was burning,i now cant smell or taste,Today i feel a bit better and i can taste again but still no sense of smell.All this happening to me and the weird thing is a month ago i was vaccinated,I am fully vaccinated and still got sick.
I have not been to work for a few days and feel i will be a bit better tomorrow.

Devo1

Expert Member
entire household infected due to contact with my brother,My son has been in quarantine for 8 days now and i got sick 3 days ago,2nd day my nose cavity was burning,i now cant smell or taste,Today i feel a bit better and i can taste again but still no sense of smell.All this happening to me and the weird thing is a month ago i was vaccinated,I am fully vaccinated and still got sick.
I have not been to work for a few days and feel i will be a bit better tomorrow.
Why do you say it is weird that you got Covid while fully vacinated? You do know what the vaccine is suppose to do right?