Are you currently sick with COVID-19?

Are you currently, or have your been infected with SARS-CoV-2?

• I currently have COVID-19

Votes: 42 7.0%
  • I've recovered from COVID-19

Votes: 110 18.4%
  • I have not had COVID-19

Votes: 331 55.4%
  • I don't care about this stupid virus, it's just the flu

Votes: 39 6.5%
  • I prefer not to say

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • I died

Votes: 60 10.1%
  • I'm currently recovering from it

Votes: 14 2.3%

• Total voters

akescpt

Honorary Master
By the way, people are supposed to wait it out (properly recover first) before getting their vaccinations.

Due to injury or due to Covid?
da ****? covid like everyone else in here. 59 days from positive test today. doctor cleared me.

rvZA

Executive Member
Tested positive for Covid back in June. All went well and recovered quickly. Had my first jab about 2-3 weeks ago. No side effects.

Started coughing the past week, went to see a doctor this morning. So, a big infection in my right lung he suspects, most likely Pneumonia. Back on anti-biotics. Told to get to a hospital as soon as possible if things worsen over the weekend.

No signs of Covid, so he had not sent me for a test either.

dablakmark8

Honorary Master
Eish! Feel for you boet. I too am on 300mg Puricos, have been for the last two decades. Just had my 2nd jab of Astra yesterday, unlike the first no side effects. When going for my 1st jab my Doc had to provide a letter stating that the Puricos and Uromax I am taking would not have any effect on me. He told me to continue taking my meds.

Feel like a boeing this morning....Good Luck!
I think they made a mistake.The puricos is suppressing the immune system.I never get sick and the only thing that changed is this medication.I got my taste back now and my sense of smell is about 70 percent there......when a fire breaks out i can at least smell the smoke...lol.

I am fully recovered from covid now but i be living like a hermit from now on.Even fully vacs i am scared and dont wish this upon anyone that has high blood or diabetes...I suggest those anti vaccers who has these flaws get a good vaccine.I dont think the J and J is gonna cut it for you.

Stay safe and remember ..LIVE LOVE LIFE

agustino

Tried to call a customer now.
But, they passed away a week ago in ICU :oops: :X3:
Sometimes we roll and sometimes we laugh

Those scientist creating Greek alphabetic from lambda, Delta, Gama and at last they will end with alpha

corona is just a normal hype

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
It would be interesting to see how things played out since I created this thread in January.

If you boys and girls don't mind, please use the "Change Vote" function if your situation changed since your last vote. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Gyre

Expert Member
It would be interesting to see how things played out since I created this thread in January.

If you boys and girls don't mind, please use the "Change Vote" function if your situation changed since your last vote. :thumbsup:

I"m keeping my vote up in case I catch covid again

• Haha
Reactions: "D"

airborne

Honorary Master
I've had this weird headache that starts in my neck and moves up into my head for going on 4-5 days now, it hovers there in the background all day but gets really bad at night when I try sleep, lying down aggravates it. If I'm lucky I'll drift off for a few hours and then wake in the night with a pretty bad headache and need to take painkillers, the rest of the night will be pretty miserable after that.

It generally eases up by morning but it'll still be there and I'll have to be careful for the rest of the day not to push myself too hard or it flares up.

It just occured to me now I may have Covid but I don't have any other symptoms, no congestion, blocked nose, sore throat, cough, my sense of smell is still firing on all cylinders.

Has anyone else experienced something similar and got a confirmed Covid infection after being tested?

airborne

Honorary Master
Fark it seems Covid presenting as a headache with no other symptoms is a thing:

Oh well on the upside if I have Covid then I definitely don't have meningitis, bonus!
But I may still have inflammation of the brain, you can't win them all..

"D"

Expert Member
Recap:

@airborne made it through the week.

In other news, @dablakmark8 will be delighted to learn about this new recommendation:

dablakmark8

Honorary Master
Recap:

@airborne made it through the week.

In other news, @dablakmark8 will be delighted to learn about this new recommendation:

ho ho ho,so its been approved in usa by the fda...yiphaaaa