Are you getting paid a full salary during the lockdown?

• Yes

Votes: 295 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 108 25.2%
  • Other (please explain in the comments)

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member

Shi

Expert Member
Yes, but our bonus that was due for March or April, was not paid in March. No word on whether or not it will be paid in April. Company is operating as per normal though.

powermzii

Expert Member
Yes for March and April as i am working 100% as well

Will see what happens for May

krycor

Honorary Master
We have been encouraged to take leave during this April period. I got too much to do to even think of doing so.
wish i had too much to do.. been on the opposite end and wondering if i shouldnt take leave as, even without lock down, when there are procedural inefficiencies and a lack/inconsequential of work i kinda start pondering job because i hate not achieving anything. (besides the whole.. if u not working on x, y or z framework half the under 40 crew of managers dont even look your way)

Problem is looking for a job in this climate is a huge risk, not to mention the probation period.. even before lock down i was considering the impact as spouse looking for work again so lots of risk.

[XC] Oj101

Expert Member
I'm currently working from home with full pay. As we're in non-essential distribution things have been extremely slow, so we'll see what the end of April brings.

Anthro

Expert Member
Yes, I work for a massive multinational medical software company - so work goes on (from home) for all employees worldwide.

AndyC

Yep full pay. But also 3G dongle, laptop and long list of work from home activities with almost hourly checkpoint meetings with my team. So essentially working from home+