Are you getting paid a full salary during the lockdown?

Are you getting paid a full salary during the lockdown?

• Yes

Votes: 295 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 107 25.0%
  • Other (please explain in the comments)

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters

the eskimo

Working from home (have to use my own internet though without an allowance - we were told we can use the money we're saving on petrol to buy data!!!), but in a financial service industry designated as essential. This year will be a tough year for all financial service companies.

Deadlines, meetings, projects etc all continuing as normal so getting paid as normal.

Brian_G

Expert Member
Other - unemployed.

Maybe we'll get lucky and also get a gov. "handout" (if that actually happens).

McT

The Humble Scot!
Yep, I am fortunate. My workload is a busy one. I do not take it for granted. I count my blessings.

hashbrown99

Expert Member
Yes. I am one of the fortunate ones. Working in that part of retail which is permitted to stay open - my colleagues in the other part of the business are only guaranteed full pay until the 16th. After that, annual leave and when that runs out... :X3:

Also counting my blessings

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
Yes, I am being paid my full salary, but then I am still working.

My wife is being paid, tho she is home.

My Son is not being paid.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
From the looks of things we will be getting paid in full, although I expect that sooner or later the shoe will drop and we'll have our salaries reduced.

Most of us are working from home.

chrisc

Executive Member
The bulk of my income comes from UK pensions and Swiss annuities. The money arrives like clockwork. There are a few local rentals, but this is icing on the cake

I retired in 2012

gamer16

Honorary Master
Has not been confirmed but its assumed no, no work no pay, especially since the company wasn't exactly doing well cash flow wise when the lock down was announced.